Mamira Herb/ममीरा: Mamira Herb belongs to the family Ranunculaceae and also known as golden thread herb, Mamira and Mishmi. It is an endangered species in India. It is recorded only from the state of Arunachal Pradesh. It is a perennial stem less herb with horizontal rootstocks and densely fibrous with yellowish brown externally and golden-yellow internally and very bitter in taste. Leaves are pinnatifid with long petiole, ovate-lanceolate leaflets are shiny and slippery. Flowers are white or yellowish with stalked follicles.
This species is globally distributed in the Himalayan range across, India, Nepal, Bhutan, South East Tibet and Burma between an altitude range of 1000-3400 m. Within India, it has been recorded in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Bihar, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
The Mamira Herb plant has various indications in Indian System of Medicine i.e. Ayurveda, Unani & Siddha. Unsustainable, commercial exploitation of the plant for international trade is the main reason for its critically endangered status. This plant is now under cultivation.
Mamira Herb is a medicinal herb used for its anti-inflammatory, mucolytic and anti-malarial actions. It is beneficial in malaria, intermittent fever, chronic fever, post fever debility, decreased functions of the stomach and urinary infections.
Mamira Herb Benefits
- Rhizome contains a number of alkaloids such as palmatine, berberine, epiberberine and jatrorrhizine. The plant has several medicinal uses as in cough, cold and also in backache, stomachache, cuts, wound, dysentery, cholera, diarrhea, eye complaints, malarial fever, etc. It is also used as general bitter tonic. Mamira Herb regulates blood pressure and also helpful in anti-tumour and antibacterial activities.
- Prepared from extract of medicinal herbs that has been classically used for eye diseases from ancient time as a religious herbs.
- Tones up the ocular muscles, improving myopia, hypermetropia, over strained eyes with dropping of water.
- Haslab Mamira drops protects the eyes and keep their whiteness and glare.
- The Mamira Herb is used for Malaria (for stopping rise in fever). Chronic fever (for reducing symptoms like restlessness, burning sensation in eyes, heaviness in the head and constipation).
- Mamira Herb is also useful to Sluggishness of the stomach (might also help in gastro paresis). Indigestion.
- Loss of interest to eat.
- Loss of appetite.
Mamira Herb Product Details:
- Weight: 250 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
- Condition: Authentic, Clean and Sorted
- Delivery: 3-7 Days All Over World
- Storage: Keep it in a dry place and away from moisture.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.