Sukhe Giloy/सूखे गिलोय: According to Ayurveda, it is described as ‘amrita’ because of its numerous medicinal properties. Sukhe Giloy is anti-arthritic, anti-pyretic, digestive, anti-inflammatory, anticancerous and excellent blood purifier. It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever, gout, cardiac debility, skin problems, anaemia, jaundice, leprosy and all type of cancers.
They are very effective, free from chemicals or any adverse side effects. There are more than 30-40 species of Sukhe Giloy Herb which are found throughout the world. Out of these species, 4 species found in India are very beneficial for the treatment of various ailments.
Sukhe Giloy Herb is mentioned in our Hindu history as amrita i.e. nectar of life. According to the story, during samudra manthan when the pot full of amrita came out of the sea, the demons took it and ran away. So while running few drops of amrita fell on earth, took form of a climbing herb known as Giloy. And ever since, we are reaping benefits of its magical properties.
Benefits of Sukhe Giloy:
- It detoxifies our system and aides digestion. With all the junk and adulterated food we keep eating, it’s absolutely necessary to make sure we include something healthy in our diet which helps keeping our stomach clear.
- Helps fight all kinds of skin diseases, yes even eczema and psoriasis which are very difficult to get rid of completely.
- Keeps diabetes in check.
- Sukhe Giloy Helps cure asthma and bronchitis.
- Keeps high blood pressure and cholesterol in check.
- We all have read Zara’s articles about UTI and how it’s very important to maintain personal hygiene. I completely agree with her. You know Giloy Herb helps curing UTI as well.
- Sukhe Giloy roots are rich in anti oxidants. Some scientists are claiming it can even cure cancer.
- It has anti ageing properties.
- Mixture of turmeric and Giloy stem’s satva cures tuberculosis completely.
- Regular usage reduces arthritis pain as well.
- It has the unique quality of removing toxins from lymphatic nodules.
Sukhe Giloy Details:
- Weight: 200 Gram (1 Packet)
- Delivery: 2-3 days
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.