Baelgiri Herbs/बेलगिरी is the most ancient sacred tree in India. Mostly, it is planted near the temple and used as a dedication to Gods. The leaves of the tree are used to worship Lord Shiva and without the use of this, the worship is incomplete. The leaves are also used to worship Parvati and Viva Rupra.
The use of this plant is seen in Scripture like Vedas and Mahabharata. The plant species act as a climate purifier by absorbing poisonous gas from the atmosphere. The products obtained from Baelgiri Herbs are highly nutritive as well as therapeutic.
The Baelgiri Herbs fruit, in actuality, is an herb with the botanical name of Limonia acidissima. Baelgiri Herb fruit has other names like wood apple, elephant apple, and monkey fruit. In some parts of the world, this fruit is called elephant apple because it is a favorite food of elephants, while in other areas, it gets the name wood apple because of its hard wooden shell. It is actually considered sacred by Hindus and is widely cultivated and eaten in India.
The health benefits of Baelgiri Herbs Fruit or Wood Apple include relief from constipation, indigestion, peptic ulcer, piles, respiratory problems, diarrhoea, and dysentery. It also boosts the immune system, fights off bacterial and viral infections, reduces inflammation and various inflammatory conditions, prevent cancer, increases milk production for nursing mothers, cures diabetes, increases ocular health, and helps prevent various sexual dysfunctions.
Benefits of Baelgiri Herbs:
- The juice of the fruit gives comfort from constipation and dyspepsia. The fruits are used against viral and intestinal parasites.
- The Baelgiri Herbs fruits are used to prepare squashes and cold drinks. The unripe fruits can be used after roasting.
- It can be used for the treatment of tuberculosis and gynecological disorders.
- It also can be used against the urinary complaint.
- The Baelgiri Herbs fruits are also used to increase appetite.
- Because of bitter and pungent taste of the fresh fruit, it can be used to decrease the blood sugar.
- The Baelgiri Herbs fruit is also used in intestinal disorder. The fruit also can be used in treatment of diarrhoea, dysentery, bacillary and irritation in the elementary canal. The juice can be used as brain and heart tonic.
Baelgiri Herbs Product Details:
Baelgiri Herbs Weight: 200 Gram (1 packet) provided by AstroMantra.com
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.