Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष
Face Reading / मुख ज्योतिष: Physiognomy and Facial Expression includes all the Features of Each Particular Human Face. Although the study of physiognomy is not part of a separate science of biology or psychology, people have been and are preoccupied to distinguish and interpret people’s faces, facial expressions and micro expressions(Face Reading). The best way to learn face reading is to first learn how to recognize the different facial features and then learn how to relate them to their corresponding personality traits.
Face Reading Analyzing your personal traits such as:
- – Your forehead type and size, occurring wrinkles and their alignment
- – Eyebrows and eyes colour, size, distance between them and shape
- – Nose shape and length
- – Mouth, lips and chin, shape and size
- – Ears, hair and face shape
Surprisingly, many people may not know the answer to many of these questions, that’s why it’s very important to learn how to recognize these facial features in order to master the science of face reading (Face Reading). People usually become very enthusiastic about learning face reading and thus skip this step; however, it’s a strongly recommended step if you want to become a good face reader.
Face Reading Facial Shape & Face Shape | मुख ज्योतिष :
Face Reading Round Face: They are known as water-shaped faced people. They have plump and fleshy face. They are known to be sensitive and caring. They are thought to have strong sexual fantasies. If you are looking forward for a long-term, stable relationship, these people will prove to be the right choice.
Face Reading Oblong Face: The long, thin face is called the wood-shape face. These people may have a muscular or athletic physique. They are thought to be practical, methodical and tend to be a tad more overworked. They are weighed along with narcissism and may have problematic relationships.
Face Reading Triangular Face : These face types are usually related to a thin body and intellectual persuasion. They are considered to be creative and thought to have a fiery temperament according to the Chinese face readers.
Face Reading Square: They are known as the metal shape face. These people are thought to have an intelligent, analytical and decisive mind. The face shape is associated with an aggressive and dominating nature.
Rectangular Face: signals some variety: they tend to dominate but with less force, often they get their way in politics, business, sports, being always balanced, sometimes ambitious, sometimes melancholic.
Face Reading Oval: Expresses a character somewhat balanced, sweet, charming even, in which case those individuals are often best diplomats, but also able to duplicate, women are often best artists. Sometimes they can be dangerous, but temperamentally are weak; often they are weaker in physical strength, sometimes underactive.
Ears of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
- Small ears show honour, manners and affection. As earlobe is thicker, the force of lived feelings is increased. Ears too small show shyness and reserve, and if the ears are long and narrow, these qualities increase. Medium ears show energy and determination.
- Big ears with thick earlobe show rudeness and materialism. Distanced ears are showing cruelty destruction desire. Vertical ears show strength, courage, energy, power(Face Reading).
- Normal ears are those that do not pass the height above or below the eyebrows and nose. Those whose ears get over the eyebrows appear to have an angry character, vindictive and even have criminal tendencies(Face Reading).
- Ears with detached earlobes from the head show generosity and free spirit. Contrarian to these qualities is shown by earlobes closed to the head. A large distance between the eyes and ears show intellectual capacity and talent (Face Reading).
Forehead of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
- A high brow reveals aptitude for study. These people are very diligent and trained. They reach success.
- A low and wide forehead shows an intuitive nature, endowed with natural skill and imagination. These people have a lot of spontaneity and often by their spirit will shine. They are more interested on impressions than the knowledge gained through study.
- A little wide and high forehead well shaped eyebrows is the most desirable. It denotes prospect of permanent success.
- A square forehead shows honesty, sincerity. Straight eyebrows increase these qualities. Loosing forehead shows lack of intelligence.
- Forehead with deep lines (wrinkles) it reveals those who indulge in contemplation and research. Head without lines signifies cold, selfishness, lack of empathy and sarcasm. Vertical lines (wrinkles) between the eyes reveal the power of concentration.
Eyebrows of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
Eyebrow qualities reveal thinking styles including power, focus, follow-through, ideas, insomnia, people-orientation and patience.
Thickness of Eyebrows – Thought Quantity:
Thick eyebrow people have many ideas and are powerful thinkers. Thin eyebrows show fewer ideas with more focus. Thick at the beginning shows a great starter while thick at the end reveals a great finisher.
- Thick Eyebrow: many ideas
- Thin Eyebrow: fewer ideas
- Thick at Beginning: great starter
- Thick at End: great finisher
- Eyebrow Hairs – Idea Quality
Hairs are the individual ideas of the thinking process. Here we can read conflict, scattered thinking, early maturity and insomnia.
- Contradictory: given to conflict
- Scattered: disconnected thinking
- Root hairs: early bloomer
- Across Nose Bridge: constant thinking, insomnia
- Eyebrow shape – orientation
The curve or angle of the eyebrow lets you read the organization of thoughts. Specifically this reveals orientation toward people or ideas or conflict.
- Curved: people
- Straight: ideas
- Angular: conflict
Eyebrow Height- Patience
- High-brows are patient while low-brows are impulsive.
- High brows: patient
- Low brows: impulsive
Eyes of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
Brown Eyes– Brown eyes are all about the Earth qualities of a person, including energy, fertility, endurance, creativity, lots of courage, and of course, grounding. And they are not much interested in material gains. They love nature, are spiritual and are very strong and even thick headed at times, very independent(Face Reading).
Black Eyes– This signifies mystery, sex, witchcraft, secrets, darkness (vampires anyone?). If you’ve read any romances and especially paranormal romances, you’ll notice that all the heroes (and romantic vampires) have black eyes. They are all mysterious and all the attributes listed above can be easily given to each and one of them. They never tell much about themselves and they also are known to have psychic powers(Face Reading).
Hazel Eyes– They are again independent and courageous. They are extremely sensible and they are said to be empathise.
Blue Eyes– Blue speaks about clairvoyant abilities (didn’t we just say the black eyes are the psychic ones?), and can see the future and the past like Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce. They are also very observant of their surroundings. Blue speaks of the energy of the sky and water (BIG surprise there!)
Green Eyes– Would you be surprised if I told you that green eyes are all about the nature, healthy living, and freshness? These people of all types are compassionate and they are spiritual in nature. They are our healers(Face Reading).
Gray Eyes– These folks are also sensitive and have an inner strength that not many others possess. They have a deep wisdom and can change their mood to suit the current occasion. Eye that change colours and shades, show imagination and levity in feelings, but honesty in business. Character of these people is lively and courageous.
The colored circular portion of the eye is called ‘iris’. If these iris is float too high, we will have an unstable and disturbed person. He is not trust worthy. Sometimes it denotes premature death.
- If the iris is sinking too low in the eye, a cruel and perverse nature is indicated.
- If the iris is large, thus occupying much of the space in the eye , the person cannot hide affections and emotions.
- If the iris is small, and hence the white portion of the eye is much seen, then the person is secretive.
- If the gap between the two eyes is large, the person is expansive and communicative.
- If the eyes are closely set, then the person will be criticising others, and will not demonstrate his feelings.
Colour of Eyes of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
A dark eye denotes a forceful nature than a light colored one. Light blue colored eyes represent flirtation. Deep blue is a sign of gentle love. Brown eyed people are devoted in love and friendship. Hazel eyes represent a highly impressionable and affectionate type. Grey represents good intellect and imagination. Green eyes denote an inventive and adaptable nature. Black eyes provide passion and tenderness.
Nose of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
A perfect nose is one whose length is equal to the width of the forehead, and at the end has a width equal to the length of the eye. Aquiline nose reveals a commanding power, determination and pride. If the nose is narrow it loses these qualities and replaces them with a tyrannical character.
Straight well-formed nose shows patience, kindness, balance, elegance and power to endure, fascination but also cold and indifference, liberal ideas in relation to moral and social conventions. Aquiline nose with the tip bent down, showing a melancholy nature, yet proud and bold. These people will never be funny, but will have a regular sarcasm.
Straight nose with the tip bent down, shows a more melancholic nature, but less envious and more lenient than those with curved nose. Nose pointing up high and slightly curved in, show enthusiasm, skill. These people reach their goals through their cheerful and stylish manner. You cannot be mad on them for too long. They laugh in defence and they’ll implement their plan despite any obstacles.
Snub nose show a tendency to dominance, lack of elegance and behaviour in life, but it can be accompanied by a literary and poetic power. If the nose is long, the person will be proud of his accomplishments. If short nose is found, we will have a free person escaping from responsibility. Broad nose gives stability of mind. Nose tilted up with nostrils visible represents a spendthrift and emotional person.
Lips of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
Upper Lip- Expression of Thought: A thick upper lip is outspoken and direct while a thin upper lip is indirect and secretive.
- Thick Upper Lip: outspoken
- Thin Upper Lip: secretive
- Lower Lip – expression of emotion
Charmers can persuade people with their Blarney lip while reserved people speak with a thin lower lip.
- Thick Lower Lip: persuasive
- Thin Lower Lip: reserved
The size of the upper lip represents the ability to love and the size of lower lip represents need for love. If the lip corners are turned up, cheerful and friendly disposition is seen. If the lip corners are turned down, irresolute person with depression can be seen. Full and broad lips show sensuous tendency. Thin lips show brevity and concise behaviour of the person. He will also be a learned person.
- Chin size – willpower
A large chin is found on a person who is demanding and aggressive while a small chin person is passive and compliant.
- Large chin: aggression
- Small chin: compliance
- Chin width – survival
A broad chin can take adversity because it is physically and emotionally tough while a narrow chin is weaker and more tender-hearted.
- Wide chin: tough
- Narrow chin: tender
- Chin shape – battles
The curve or shape of the chin reveals the battlefield that is preferred by this person. A curved or rounded chin is a person who fights in the arena of people, a straight or square chin deals with ideas, while an angular chin likes conflict and control.
- Curved chin: people
- Straight chin: ideas
- Angular chin: control
A narrow, pointed or weak chin represents less energy and drive. They face problems in old age. A broad, round chin is symbolic of generosity and good humour. A broad and square shaped chin makes the person work hard. It is a mark of steadiness.
Mouth of Face Reading:
A large mouth is a sign of outgoing and extroverted person. A small mouth represents introverted, careful and cautious people. Expressions of fun, thoughts, emotions and decisions are broadcast to the world by the shape and size of the features of the mouth.
- Mouth size – fun
A large mouth is more fun, social and talkative while a small mouth is quiet, private and sincere.
- Large mouth: social
- Small mouth: sincere
Jaw of Face Reading:
A strong and deep jaw line just below the ear lobe represents the person has good will power and energy. Weak jaw indicates flexibility. A simple chin face reading can give you very valuable information in only few seconds. Here’s what the chin will tell you!
- Prominent jaws: active, very impatient, like to take the first step and be in charge in a relationship as well at work, opinionated, judgmental, strong, often stand up and fight for what they believe in, many politicians have prominent jaws(Face Reading).
- Small jaws: enjoy pleasures in life, sophisticated, demanding, and intolerant, go for quality over quantity, and seek authentic, intimate & harmonious relationships, conventional, like traditions.
When the soul creates its body in the mother’s womb, and slowly limb by limb is formed, the interactions of previous birth’s instincts with the soul lead to alterations in the outer body. So by observing the outer body, we can estimate the inner self of the person. This is the root idea of Physiognomy
The Face as a Whole of Face Reading | मुख ज्योतिष:
By observing the face of a person as a whole, we can get a keen idea of how his life would be in general, starting from childhood till his old age.
- Forehead– A forehead reading can give you insights about the condition of a person’s heart, bladder, and small intestines. A forehead without any spots, lines, rash, or colour change, indicates a good physical health. If there are any skin problems on the forehead, then there may be problems with the heart, bladder, or small intestines– (internal organs or energy meridians).
- Temples, Area Between the Eyes – Problems with the liver can show up as pimples, lines, or colour changes around the eyes.
- Area below the Eyes– Eye bags, or dark circles under the eyes is indications of issues with the kidneys or the kidney meridian, according to Chinese face reading.
- Upper Cheek, Upper Lip – Any problems with the stomach will be noticed on the upper cheek or upper lip, as colour change, rash, spots, or lines.
- Nose, Ears – Red nose or ears, or spots on these areas, can be signs of heart problems, according to Chinese face reading.
- Lower Cheeks, Chest – The lung is related to the lower cheeks and chest, which means that any problems with the lung could show up as skin problems on these areas.
- Lower Lip, Crease at base of Nostrils, Sides of Chin, and Back – Skin problems in any of these areas could be a sign of problems with the large intestines, according to Chinese face reading(Face Reading).
- Chin, Jaw Line – Chinese face readers have noticed that spots, lines, or colour changes on the chin are indications of hormonal imbalance, or problems with the reproductive system.