Orange Munga Mala: Orange Munga Mala is the mala made of coral. Normally, Coral is found in orange color. But Round Coral Mala is found in different colors also such as red, orange etc. Munga found in orange or red colors are thought to be the best. Use: Any mantra can be recited on Round Munga Mala/Rosary. This should be kept at an auspicious place. If it is worn, it should be taken out before sleep and kept at a proper place. Next day it should be worn after saluting it. Round Munga Mala is useful particularly for worship of Lord Hanuman, success in lawsuits and clearance of debts.
Orange Munga Mala/Rosary is useful in curing diseases related to blood. It is also used in Sadhana or Worshiping of Lord Hanuman, Lakshmi and Ganesha. For patients who are anemic this is very helpful. It was once said that planet Mars was composed of red coral due to its striations and coloring. Orange Munga Mala/Rosary is symbol of joy and happiness. Orange Munga Mala enables the wearer to enjoy happier life. This will calm the emotions and brings peace within the person. It aids in imagination, intuition and visualization. The mystic qualities are very well understood using Orange Munga Malaa. It helps in communication with ancient people and useful in transfer of the knowledge.
Munga Mala also aids in regeneration of bone, muscle, spine, blood disorders and also in reproductive systems. Orange Munga Mala gives protection to children and also increases wisdom. Once it was used to cure madness and also said that it was used to protect sea travelers from storms. This is highly beneficial for those persons whose body can no longer heal on its own. It helps in boosting courage, perseverance, capability to face circumstances and problems. -Orange Munga Mala.
Orange Munga Mala Used In:
- Mars exercitation, Hanuman veneration reciting spells and veneration.
- Durga, Kuber, Ashtlakshmi, Dhanwantari exercitation and Sadhana, chanting spells, and veneration etc.
Benefits of Orange Munga Mala:
- Useful in curing diseases related to blood.
- Useful for patients who are anemic.
- Symbol of joy and happiness.
- Will calm the emotions and brings peace within the person.
- Aids in imagination, intuition and visualization.
- Helps in communication with ancient people and more useful in the transfer of the knowledge.
- Aids in regeneration of bone, muscle, spine, blood disorders and also in reproductive systems.
- It gives protection to children and also increases wisdom.
- This is highly beneficial for those persons whose body can no longer heal on its own.
- Helps in boosting courage, perseverance, capability to face circumstances and problems.
- Position of Sun becomes strong.
- The place of Mars also becomes strong.
- Cures blood related problems.
- Enhances self confidence and concentration.
- Orange Munga Mala Removing negative energy.
- Red Coral improves digestion, and blood related disorders.
Siddha Orange Munga Mala:
Orange Munga Mala/Rosary is accomplished and sainted by chanting spells of Beej Mantra by the expert Pundits of astromantra.com team. This enabled it for instant effects and ready to wear.
Orange Munga Mala Detail:
- Color: Orange
- Size: 6mm
- Weight: 26 gram
- Shape: Round Shape
- Energized: Laxmi Mantra
- Shipping: 3-7 Days All Over World
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Vaijayanti means that which brings victory. Vaijayanti seed comes from the forests. White beads Vaijayanti Mala is used in different Acts like Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi etc. Vaijayanti Mala is also known as Lord Vishnu's garland.
Yellow Hakik Mala strengthens the heart, helps in curing throat and solar plexus, detoxifies system, reduces temperature and sharpens the sight. It could be placed under the pillow to relieve insomnia and bring good dreams. It is known for granting strength, courage, protection and support.
This Kantha Rosary is having 32 main beads and 1 Sumeru bead. Rudraksha beads, the holy beads scientifically called as Elaeocarpas Gantries. Rudraksha comes from Sanskrit word and literally stands for the "eyes of Lord Shiva".
A Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva. It is considered an important and divine bead for meditation among the sages and in the Hindu mythology. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree have been known to possess very powerful paramagnetic, electromagnetic and inductive characteristics that help in the healing of various health issues and awakening the Kundalini of the person who wears it.
The rosary is duly sainted and sanctified by chanting Chamunda spells during Kaal Ratri like Holi, Deepawali, Navratri, and Shiva Ratri to effect promptly and instantly. This one is ready to wear rosary having all the divine qualities and gemstone effects.