Safed Hakik Mala/Rosary: Safed Hakik Mala is a symbol of protection, courage and success. It attracts good fortune by eliminating bad luck. It has a calming effect during times of stress, giving a sense of strength and courage It has a calming and stabilizing effect on the body. It helps to encourage success and financial rewards.
White Hakik Mala is said to balance the yin/yang elements of one’s life. It is called the “Stone of new life”. White Agate is related to the crown chakra because of its purity.
Safed Hakik Mala is also known as dream gemstone. Safed Hakik Mala promotes willpower, self-realization, and mysticism; gives inner peace and balance, calm bad temper, brings peace and reduces psychological and mental stress. It brings realization to ones potential and devotion to ones purpose. It is the symbol of harmony and knowledge. Safed Hakik Mala prevents us from bad nightmares, heals many diseases and prolongs life. It also attracts love and good fortune. It also stimulates ideas and promotes readiness. Total number of beads 108+1, mala has been made in traditional style.
This is the stone everyone should have for protection. This group of stones are variegated chalcedony. The agate is one of the oldest stones in recorded history.
White Hakik attracts strength. Agate is a protection from bad dreams. It also protects from stress and energy drains. Agates have been used in jewellery since Biblical Babylonian times. They were used to ward off storms. They were prized gems in antiquity. The agates with banded colours were placed at the head of a sleeper to give rich and varied dreams. Agates have been thought to be good to harden the gums.
White Hakik is used for stomach upsets. Place the agate on the solar plexus. The agate can’t change emotions, but helps to change our level of acceptance of the emotion. Such as when you are very sad the agate will let you know that this will pass and help you get on to another and better day. This is why the Agate is considered so powerful as it gives us the strength to carry on. Carry an agate when you have to make an important decision.
Safed Hakik Mala/Rosary Used in:
- Saraswati Puja, chanting spells, Yajna and Veneration
- Bhubaneswari Puja, chanting spell, Yajna and Veneration
- Moon Puja, chanting spells, Yajna, and adoration etc.
Benefits of Safed Hakik Mala/Rosary:
- Strengthen Moon and Jupiter.
- Safed Hakik Mala increases concentration in studies and provides mental peace.
- It prevents us from bad nightmares, heals many diseases and prolongs life.
- Safed Hakik Mala encourages fertility and is nice for allergy and ailments related to the bone marrow. White Hakik promotes dedication, self realization, spirituality. It bestows inner peace and balance and brings peace. It enhances willpower also.
- Safed Hakik Mala attracts love, attracts good luck, this Safed Hakik Mala is a great healer for many diseases, use this Safed Hakik Mala for success in your life, this Hakik mala promotes readiness
- Safed Hakik Mala promotes determination, self realization, and spirituality; bestows inner peace and balance, calm irritability, and reduces emotional and mental stress. It brings realization to ones potential and devotion to ones purpose. It is the symbol of tranquillity and wisdom. It is believed to impart immortality. It prevents nightmares, heals many diseases, and prolongs life, attract love and good luck. It also stimulates ideas and promotes readiness.
Product Details of Safed Hakik Mala/Rosary:
- Color: White
- No. of Beads: 108+1
- Diameter of Bead: 9 mm
- Weight: 74 gm
Siddha (Axiomatic) Safed Hakik Mala/Rosary:
This Safed Hakik Mala is sainted with chanting spells by the team of Astro Mantra Team of expert pundits during the Kaal Ratri like Holi, Deepawali, Shivaratri, and Navratri for instant effects and ready to wear.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Yellow Hakik Mala strengthens the heart, helps in curing throat and solar plexus, detoxifies system, reduces temperature and sharpens the sight. It could be placed under the pillow to relieve insomnia and bring good dreams. It is known for granting strength, courage, protection and support.
The rosary is duly sainted and sanctified by chanting Chamunda spells during Kaal Ratri like Holi, Deepawali, Navratri, and Shiva Ratri to effect promptly and instantly. This one is ready to wear rosary having all the divine qualities and gemstone effects.
Goddess Durga, also called Divine Mother, protects mankind from evil and misery by destroying evil forces such as selfishness, jealousy, prejudice, hatred, anger, and ego. Goddess Durga represents a united front of all Divine forces against the negative forces of evil and wickedness.
Kamal gatta rosary is also known as dried lotus bead rosary. Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini- i. e., one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamal gatta rosary.
The Tulsi mala or a rosary made from the holy basil plant is a beautiful thing to possess and wear. Hindus see the Tulsi mala - the light, chandan-coloured one as a way to connect to Vishnu or any of his avatars like Krishna and Rama.
A Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva. It is considered an important and divine bead for meditation among the sages and in the Hindu mythology. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree have been known to possess very powerful paramagnetic, electromagnetic and inductive characteristics that help in the healing of various health issues and awakening the Kundalini of the person who wears it.
Rosaries have a lot of importance in the life of humans. They are used as remedies to overcome problems or challenges faced in life. Just as Gemstones, Malas carry a reputation which has its own significance. The fact that one takes efforts to chant mantras with the help of Malas, the effects are more beneficial.