Lal Chandan Mala: There are two kinds of Sandalwood: Red (Rakta) and while (Shweta). Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses whereas of white are useful for the gods. Sandal trees are found mostly in the forests of Assam. It is heavier than the other wood and sinks in water. Frigidity is its quality. White Sandalwood has a sweet aroma, which is its main quality. Sandalwood is useful in the treatment of disorder in blood, loose stools, headache; ailments caused by disorder of wind, bile and cough in the system, worm and vomiting. This is called by different names in different languages. The Rosary of consists of total 108 beads of red sandalwood, of the highest quality and power, and one Meru bead.
It is considered very auspicious for recitation of Mantras, or for daily worship. It should be used for ‘Vashikaran’ and ‘Akarshan’, to influence the minds of others, and create an impact on them. Goddesses shower their benediction on the person who wears a rosary of red sandalwood and if he wears that of white, gods shower their benediction on him. The chanting of Vishnu, Ram, Krishna and Jupiter are performed with a white sandalwood rosary. A man can have virtuous mentality, peace of mind, sufficient sleep, etc. and faith in gods if he wears a white sandalwood rosary.
Sandalwood has traditionally been regarded as one of the purest substances and is valued for its cooling properties and its medicinal value too. Red Sandalwood is the symbol of Brahma and blessed by Lakshmi. Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses. Turning the sandalwood beads, while chanting, is supposed to have therapeutic properties that enhance calmness and a positive frame of mind. The Japa on Sandal wood Mala results in a Glow on face. -Lal Chandan Mala.
Lal Chandan Mala Used In:
- Chanting of mantra of Goddess Gayatri and Surya mantras.
- It is warming improves circulation and protects from negative energy.
Benefits of Lal Chandan Mala:
- It is also helpful for indigestion and fever.
- Lal Chandan Mala attracts abundance and prosperity.
- Lal Chandan Mala soothes gall bladder and helps one to conquer the senses.
- Wearer of red sandalwood mala enjoys all comforts at his authority.
- Suggested for Headache, Heart Diseases and Right Eye Defect.
- A red sandal bead unfolds vibrant energy and gives bravery, strength and willpower.
- Lal Chandan Mala is used in worship of Lord Ganesh and Devis.
- It is warming, improves circulation and protects from negative energy.
- Lal Chandan Mala is also helpful for indigestion and fever.
- It attracts abundance and prosperity.
- It enlightens the super consciousness, provides improved concentration and mental structure changes specifically to renunciation from worldly affair.
- Recommended for Headache, Heart Diseases and Right Eye Defect.
Siddha Lal Chandan Mala:
This Lal Chandan Mala is axiomatic by chanting spells by the expert pundits and sages of the team of astromanrtra.com which energized it to act instantly and ready for retention.
Lal Chandan Mala Detail:
- Color: Maroon
- Size: 8mm
- Weight: 18 gram
- Shape: Round Shape
- Energized: Gayatri & Surya Mantra
- Shipping: 3-7 Days All Over World
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Kamal gatta rosary is also known as dried lotus bead rosary. Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini- i. e., one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamal gatta rosary.
A Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva. It is considered an important and divine bead for meditation among the sages and in the Hindu mythology. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree have been known to possess very powerful paramagnetic, electromagnetic and inductive characteristics that help in the healing of various health issues and awakening the Kundalini of the person who wears it.
Conch rosaries made from small conch shells or Shankh are considered lucky and auspicious. Shankh is an important puja item and is used in Hindu Pujas. Conch Rosaries are dear to Goddess Lakshmi. Shankh Mala is used usually in the sadhana of Goddess Lakshmi or while chanting mantras dedicated to Goddess Laxmi.
Goddess Durga, also called Divine Mother, protects mankind from evil and misery by destroying evil forces such as selfishness, jealousy, prejudice, hatred, anger, and ego. Goddess Durga represents a united front of all Divine forces against the negative forces of evil and wickedness.
The rosary is duly sainted and sanctified by chanting Chamunda spells during Kaal Ratri like Holi, Deepawali, Navratri, and Shiva Ratri to effect promptly and instantly. This one is ready to wear rosary having all the divine qualities and gemstone effects.