Khadag Munga Mala/Rosary is the mala made of coral. Normally, Coral is found in orange color. But Khadag Munga Mala is found in different colors also such as red, orange etc. Munga found in orange or red colors are thought to be the best. Use: Any mantra can be recited on Khadag Munga Mala/Rosary. This should be kept at an auspicious place. If it is worn, it should be taken out before sleep and kept at a proper place. Next day it should be worn after saluting it. Khadag Munga Mala is useful particularly for worship of Lord Hanuman, success in lawsuits and clearance of debts.
Khadag Munga Mala/Rosary is useful in curing diseases related to blood. It is also used in Sadhana or Worshiping of Lord Hanuman, Lakshmi and Ganesha. For patients who are anemic this is very helpful. It was once said that planet Mars was composed of red coral due to its striations and colorings. Munga Mala/Rosary is symbol of joy and happiness. It enables the wearer to enjoy happier life. This will calm the emotions and brings peace within the person. It aids in imagination, intuition and visualization. The mystic qualities are very well understood using Munga Mala. It helps in communication with ancient people and useful in transfer of the knowledge. Munga Mala also aids in regeneration of bone, muscle, spine, blood disorders and also in reproductive systems. It gives protection to children and also increases wisdom. Once it was used to cure madness and also said that it was used to protect sea travelers from storms. This is highly beneficial for those persons whose body can no longer heal on its own. It helps in boosting courage, perseverance, capability to face circumstances and problems. -Khadag Munga Mala.
Khadag Munga Mala/Rosary Used In:
- Mars exercitation, Hanuman veneration reciting spells and veneration
- Durga, Kuber, Ashtlakshmi, Dhanwantari exercitation and Sadhana, chanting spells, and veneration etc.
Benefits of Khadag Munga Mala:
- Useful in curing diseases related to blood
- Useful for patients who are anemic
- Symbol of joy and happiness
- Will calm the emotions and brings peace within the person
- Aids in imagination, intuition and visualization
- Helps in communication with ancient people and more useful in the transfer of the knowledge
- Aids in regeneration of bone, muscle, spine, blood disorders and also in reproductive systems
- It gives protection to children and also increases wisdom
- This is highly beneficial for those persons whose body can no longer heal on its own
- Helps in boosting courage, perseverance, capability to face circumstances and problems
- Position of Sun becomes strong.
- The place of Mars also becomes strong.
- Cures blood related problems.
- Enhances self confidence and concentration.
- Removes negative energy.
- Red Coral improves digestion, and blood related disorders.
Siddha Khadag Munga Mala/Rosary:
Khadag Munga Mala/Rosary is accomplished and sainted by chanting spells of Beej Mantra by the expert Pundits of astromantra.com team. This enabled it for instant effects and ready to wear.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Safed Hakik Mala is a symbol of protection, courage and success. It attracts good fortune by eliminating bad luck. It has a calming effect during times of stress, giving a sense of strength and courage It has a calming and stabilizing effect on the body. It helps to encourage success and financial rewards.
Vaijayanti means that which brings victory. Vaijayanti seed comes from the forests. White beads Vaijayanti Mala is used in different Acts like Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi etc. Vaijayanti Mala is also known as Lord Vishnu's garland.
Conch rosaries made from small conch shells or Shankh are considered lucky and auspicious. Shankh is an important puja item and is used in Hindu Pujas. Conch Rosaries are dear to Goddess Lakshmi. Shankh Mala is used usually in the sadhana of Goddess Lakshmi or while chanting mantras dedicated to Goddess Laxmi.