Aakarshan Mala/आकर्षण माला: For the sake of japa i.e. any desire or desire of the mind, the material of different substances is used. Many people chant millions of mantras but they cannot get the full share of their object and then they blame the authenticity of the mantras that we worshiped with so much law but no benefit. The biggest reason for this is the absence of chanting with proper Mala.
The importance of the garland/Aakarshan Mala has been given in the worship law of our eternal culture. It is not possible to chant mantra without neglect. We often see necklaces in the throats and hands of monks and ascetics.
Around the person who holds it becomes a circle of positive energy, which brings good health, inner happiness, prosperity, creativity, and mental strength. Due to spiritual qualities, the Sage-Muni has been holding it for centuries.
This Aakarshan Mala creates tremendous charm, hypnosis in person. The person who wishes to increase his attraction or to surrender to someone should chant this material.
This mala consists 108+1 beads and beads of all available varieties. This mala is very useful if one wants to get combine effects. The benefits of Mala are following:-
(1) Aakarshan Mala is used for attraction, Courage, Success. It is worn for courage and success in competitions. It protects new life and therefore it’s excellent stone during pregnancy.
(2) Aakarshan Mala promotes determination, self realization, spirituality; bestows inner peace and balance, calm irritability, and reduces emotional and mental stress.
(3) Aakarshan Mala strengthens heart, gives courage, harmonizes heart, throat and solar plexus. Place it under your pillow at night to relieve insomnia and bring good dreams.
(4) Aakarshan Mala is for those who have health problems. It can help release the fatigue, the blood circulation, epilepsy crises, skin ailments and women’s little problems.
(5) Aakarshan Mala is well-known for its healing influence and it is a stone of primary importance to Orientals. Highly regarded as a peaceful stone, it can also be used to help calm nervous minds and rid negative thoughts and energies.
(6) Aakarshan Mala prevents nightmares, heals many diseases, and prolongs life, attract love and good luck.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
A Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva. It is considered an important and divine bead for meditation among the sages and in the Hindu mythology. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree have been known to possess very powerful paramagnetic, electromagnetic and inductive characteristics that help in the healing of various health issues and awakening the Kundalini of the person who wears it.
Yellow Hakik Mala strengthens the heart, helps in curing throat and solar plexus, detoxifies system, reduces temperature and sharpens the sight. It could be placed under the pillow to relieve insomnia and bring good dreams. It is known for granting strength, courage, protection and support.
Safed Hakik Mala is a symbol of protection, courage and success. It attracts good fortune by eliminating bad luck. It has a calming effect during times of stress, giving a sense of strength and courage It has a calming and stabilizing effect on the body. It helps to encourage success and financial rewards.
Vaijayanti means that which brings victory. Vaijayanti seed comes from the forests. White beads Vaijayanti Mala is used in different Acts like Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi etc. Vaijayanti Mala is also known as Lord Vishnu's garland.
Kamal gatta rosary is also known as dried lotus bead rosary. Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini- i. e., one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamal gatta rosary.