Aakarshan Mala/आकर्षण माला: For the sake of japa i.e. any desire or desire of the mind, the material of different substances is used. Many people chant millions of mantras but they cannot get the full share of their object and then they blame the authenticity of the mantras that we worshiped with so much law but no benefit. The biggest reason for this is the absence of chanting with proper Mala.
The importance of the garland/Aakarshan Mala has been given in the worship law of our eternal culture. It is not possible to chant mantra without neglect. We often see necklaces in the throats and hands of monks and ascetics.
Around the person who holds it becomes a circle of positive energy, which brings good health, inner happiness, prosperity, creativity, and mental strength. Due to spiritual qualities, the Sage-Muni has been holding it for centuries.
This Aakarshan Mala creates tremendous charm, hypnosis in person. The person who wishes to increase his attraction or to surrender to someone should chant this material.
This mala consists 108+1 beads and beads of all available varieties. This mala is very useful if one wants to get combine effects. The benefits of Mala are following:-
(1) Aakarshan Mala is used for attraction, Courage, Success. It is worn for courage and success in competitions. It protects new life and therefore it’s excellent stone during pregnancy.
(2) Aakarshan Mala promotes determination, self realization, spirituality; bestows inner peace and balance, calm irritability, and reduces emotional and mental stress.
(3) Aakarshan Mala strengthens heart, gives courage, harmonizes heart, throat and solar plexus. Place it under your pillow at night to relieve insomnia and bring good dreams.
(4) Aakarshan Mala is for those who have health problems. It can help release the fatigue, the blood circulation, epilepsy crises, skin ailments and women’s little problems.
(5) Aakarshan Mala is well-known for its healing influence and it is a stone of primary importance to Orientals. Highly regarded as a peaceful stone, it can also be used to help calm nervous minds and rid negative thoughts and energies.
(6) Aakarshan Mala prevents nightmares, heals many diseases, and prolongs life, attract love and good luck.
Aakarshan Mala Details
- Color : Blue, Yellow Mix
- Size : 9mm
- Weight : 75 gram
- Shape: Round Shape
- Energized : Smmohan & Vashikaran Mantra
- Shipping : 3-7 Days All Over World
US $27 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $30 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
The rosary is duly sainted and sanctified by chanting Chamunda spells during Kaal Ratri like Holi, Deepawali, Navratri, and Shiva Ratri to effect promptly and instantly. This one is ready to wear rosary having all the divine qualities and gemstone effects.
This Ram Mala/Rosary is dedicated to Lord Ram. Jupiter is its ruling planet. By this you can get the actual wealth in form of knowledge and learning. It is said that learning is the best way to earn money and can say that it is the best money of a People.
Energized and 100% Original Blue Hakik Rosary. This one is sanctified and solemnized by chanting spells (Beej Mantra) for a prompt and instant effect and ready to wear. It guards from the negative effects of Planet Saturn (Shani).
The Tulsi mala or a rosary made from the holy basil plant is a beautiful thing to possess and wear. Hindus see the Tulsi mala - the light, chandan-coloured one as a way to connect to Vishnu or any of his avatars like Krishna and Rama.
Safed Hakik Mala is a symbol of protection, courage and success. It attracts good fortune by eliminating bad luck. It has a calming effect during times of stress, giving a sense of strength and courage It has a calming and stabilizing effect on the body. It helps to encourage success and financial rewards.
A Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva. It is considered an important and divine bead for meditation among the sages and in the Hindu mythology. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree have been known to possess very powerful paramagnetic, electromagnetic and inductive characteristics that help in the healing of various health issues and awakening the Kundalini of the person who wears it.
Black Hakik Mala has the ability to soothe fears and worries, to control to overwhelming emotions. Hakik rosary makes spiritual development and is recommended for improving concentration and devotion, develops clarity, calming sexual tension and ending marital disputes.