Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies
Bagalamukhi or Bagala is one of the ten mahavidyas (great wisdom goddesses) in Hinduism. Bagalamukhi Devi smashes the devotee’s (or the devotee’s enemies’) misconceptions and delusions with her cudgel. She is also known as Pitambara in Northern Parts of India.
“ब्रह्मास्त्रं च प्रवक्ष्यामि खेद्य प्रत्यय कारणम्, यस्य स्मरणमात्रेण पवनोऽपि स्थिरायते”
“Bagalamukhi” is derived from “Bagala” (distortion of the original Sanskrit root “valgā”) and “mukha”, meaning “bridle” and “face”, respectively. Thus, the name means one whose face has the power to capture or control. She thus represents the hypnotic power of the Goddess. Another interpretation translates her name as “crane faced”.
Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies has a golden complexion and her dress is yellow. She sits in a golden throne in the midst of an ocean of nectar full of yellow lotuses. A crescent moon adorns her head. Two descriptions of the goddess are found in various texts- The Dwi-Bhuja (two handed), and the Chaturbhuja (Four handed). -Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies.
The Dwi-Bhuja depiction is the more common, and is described as the Soumya or milder form. She holds a club in her right hand with which she beats a demon, while pulling his tongue out with her left hand. This image is sometimes interpreted as an exhibition of stambhana, the power to stun or paralyze an enemy into silence. Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies is one of the boons for which Bagalamukhi’s devotees worship her. Other Mahavidyas goddesses are also said to represent similar powers useful for defeating enemies, to be invoked by their worshipers through various rituals. -Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies.
Bagalamukhi is also called Pitambaradevi or Brahmastra Roopini and she turns each thing into its opposite. She turns speech into silence, knowledge into ignorance, power into impotence, and defeat into victory. She represents the knowledge whereby each thing must in time become its opposite. As the still point between dualities she allows us to master them. To see the failure hidden in success, the death hidden in life or the joy hidden in sorrow is ways of contacting her reality. Bagalamukhi is the secret presence of the opposite wherein each thing is dissolved back into the Unborn and the Uncreated. -Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies.
Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies Effects
Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies is the most effective Yajna. The Sadhak must worship Maa Bagalamukhi for days at a stretch with the observance of strict celibacy, and this commands an excellent physical, mental, spiritual and intellectual powers. The Kundalini wave patterns and the thought formations demand a huge degree of boldness as well in the worshiper. Roughly 99% of all Vedic priests do not have the inherent skills it in them to fully worship Mata Bagalamukhi. That is how complex and powerful her worship is. To worship Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies in the proper way is very difficult, yet very important. Out of all the 10 Mahavidyas, Maa Bagalamukhi is associated with a huge amount of occult powers. She is prayed for occult powers as well. She is also sometimes called the Brahmastra (this is the weapon of Brahma that he uses during warfare). -Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies.
Who can do Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies?
- Who desire success in every field?
- Who wants to overcome all the adversities on the way?
- Who wants to get positive results?
- Who want to push away negativity?
Key feature of Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and “Kaal Bhairva” Puja
- Special worship of “Baglamukhi” the Goddess of “Bhamastra Shakti”
- Baglamukhi Mahavidya Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of “Baglamukhi” Yantra
- Baglamukhi “Viniyoga & Body Naysa”
- Chanting of Baglamukhi Mahavidya Main Mantra: “ॐ ह्लीं बगलामुखी सर्व दुष्टनाम वाचम, मुखं, पदम्, स्तंभय, जिव्हाम किलय बुद्धिम विनाशय ह्लीं ॐ फट्”,
- Baglamukhi Main Mantra Chanting as per your requirements.
- Recite “Baglamukhi Mahavidhya Stotra” daily.
- Baglamukhi Mahavidya Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- Aarti Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete Baglamukhi Puja for Enemies footage CD of this Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.