Kapur Kachri Herb/कपूर कचरी: Kapur Kachri Herb is an annual perennial herb growing to 1. 5m by 0. 7m. It has a horizontal root- stock, and tuberous root fibres, leaves are 30 cms or more in length. Inflorescence is spiked. Flowers are ascending and dense yellow coloured. It bears flowers in October.
The flowers are hermaphrodite (has both male and female organs). Capsule is globose. This species occurs in parts of western and central Himalayas on an altitude range of 1000-2250 m.
Kapur Kachri Herb is used in the treatment of respiratory disorders, fevers, and as a tranquilizer, hypertensive, antispasmodic, CNS depressant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, and pediculicidal and cytotoxic. The rootstalk is useful to treat local inflammations, nausea, asthma, bronchitis, dyspepsia, hiccups, chest heaviness, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and pulmonary eosinophilia, and in pain.
The rhizome of the plant is said to be carminative, stimulant and a tonic. The rhizomes are also used in diarrhoea, piles, liver complaints, ulcers, skin diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
The essential oil of the rhizome is used to check seed-borne diseases of crops and has mild tranquilizing activity. Kapur Kachri Herb has been described as useful especially as an anti-asthmatic agent. It counteracts had mouth taste and smell.
The root stalk is useful in local inflammations, nausea, asthma, bronchitis, hiccups and in pain. The rhizome of the plant is said to be carminative, stimulant and a tonic. Kapur Kachri Herb has been described as useful, especially as an anti asthmatic agent. Clinical trials have been conducted in tropical eosinophilia, with promising results. It counteracts had mouth taste and smell. -Kapur Kachri Herb.
Benefits of Kapur Kachri Herb:
- It is used mainly as a anti-asthmatic agent.
- It is also used in asthma, bronchitis, pain, nausea, inflammations and in hiccups.
- It is used worldwide in preparation of various cuisines.
- It is considered useful as it promotes hair growth and ideal for scalp related conditions such as infections and dandruff.
- It is also used in indigestion and in case of treatments such as fever, vomiting, pains and liver disorder.
Kapur Kachri Herb Product Details:
- Kapur Kachri Herb Weight: 100 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.