Choti Harad/छोटी हरड़: Choti Harad wood trees are found in whole of India. Its colour is black and yellow and its taste is sour, sweet and fresh. According to Ayurvedic opinion, five small juices of sweet, tart, bitter, astringent and acids are found in small herbs.
According to the scientific opinion, analyzing the chemical composition of the Harad is known that its fruit contains 30% chemulinic acid, tannin acid 30-45%, Gallic acid, glycosides, and dyes. Glycosides play an important role in removing constipation. These elements remove the unnecessary substances from all parts of the body and regulate them in the natural condition. This is very useful.
In Ayurveda there is considerable importance of Choti Harad, it is also called as mother in Ayurveda, because it carries on care of humans like mother. This is a rare drug that contains 5 out of 6 juices. It is also inserted in Ayurveda Famous Powder Triphala. If half a tablespoon powder is taken from the hot water for a few days while sleeping at night, then there are many benefits.
- The decoction of Choti Haradis beneficial in skin allergies. Boil the fruit of the herb in boiling water and make a decoction, and it gets relief immediately after consuming it twice a day.
- The washing of the affected part of the allergy can also be done with this decoction.
- Fungal allergies or infection, apply the fruits of turmeric and Small Harad paste twice a day on the affected area, continue to use this paste until the skin becomes completely normal.
- gargling of the Harad water is beneficial when the mouth is swollen.
- Mixing herbs with thin buttermilk gives warm relief in gums.
Choti Harad is known to protect against age-related diseases. This is because it helps fight oxidative stress. it was observed that Choti Harad boosts the concentration of many well known antioxidants, like gluthione, vitamin C, Gallic acid, and ellagic acid. The fruit of the Choti Harad is an effective antioxidant. It is an excellent free radical scavenger. Studies also show that, it can be used to protect humans from radiation induced damage. The fruit is also used to prevent aging, and building immunity and body resistance against diseases.
Choti Harad Details:
- Choti Harad Weight: 250 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
- Choti Harad Delivery: 2-3 days.
US $27 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $30 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.