Chia Seeds/चिया के बीज: Chia seeds may be small, but their health benefits are nothing but minuscule. Chia seeds have lately gained the tag of super foods, due to their nutritional prowess. The tiny oval-shaped and soft multi-coloured seeds are rich in a number of essential nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Although they hail from Mexico, Chia Seeds are now popular with health freaks around the world, as they are super healthy and also extremely versatile. They are used to improve the nutritional content of a number of breakfast foods and drinks and even desserts.
Functional foods are touted to offer benefits beyond their nutritional value, such as lowering cholesterol or improving gut health. Not only listed as such, this seeds are also used as a functional ingredient, added to less nutritious items like baked pastries and snacks, to improve their appeal to health-conscious consumers. Health claims about Chia seeds include reducing appetite and weight, lowering triglycerides, and improving blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes.
Also known as salvia hispanica, these seeds are primarily grown for their oil, but when consumed whole or used as ingredients in healthy foods, Chia seeds can help in weight loss too! This is because they are enriched with fibre, which makes them filling and also able to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
Chia is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures. “Chia” means strength, and folklore has it that these cultures used the tiny black and white seeds as an energy booster. That makes sense, as Chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fibre, antioxidants, and calcium.
Benefits of Chia Seeds
- This Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
- This Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fibre
- This Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
- The High Fibre and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Help You Lose Weight
- This Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- This Seeds May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- They’re high in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- This Seeds May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- They May Reduce Chronic Inflammation
- This Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
Chia Seeds Product Details:
Weight: 200 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.