Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra: Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra is a group of eight forms of Shri-Lakshmi, who preside over eight sources of wealth, prosperity, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power.
The details of Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra
The Eight forms of Lakshmi are:
1) Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi – Wealth of money and riches : “Dhan” and “Vaibhav” mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth. This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
2) Gaj Lakshmi – Wealth of Elephants or vehicles : “Gaj” means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
3) Adi Lakshmi – Wealth of endless prosperity. Goddess of no beginnings or end : “Adi” means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess. She has no start and no end. She is continuous. Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also. It too has always been there and always will be there.
4) Vijay Lakshmi – Wealth of victory, perseverance, courage, and confidence : “Vijay” means victory. This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
5) Dhairya Lakshmi – Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : “Dhairya” means patience. This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
6) Dhanya Lakshmi – Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health: “Dhanya” means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
7) Vidya Lakshmi – Wealth of education, knowledge, skills: “Vidya” means knowledge. Becoming a knowledgeable person means that we should have skills of various kinds. We have general information about our local, national, and international issues. We can partake in sharing information.
8) Santan Lakshmi – Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers: “Santan” means children. Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes the social nature of man. We need each other. Children are our wealth. They are our future. The family is the basic unit of people who bring up their children. Life moves forward through its children.
Benefits of Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra
This Powerful Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra adorned with Maa Kamakshee idol with Meru Shree Yantra and Asht Lakshmi Images in domed Crystal glass makes a magnificent altar in itself. Designed with elegance, this Chowki carries divine energies of Asht Lakshmi Shree Yantra Chowki. Maa Kamakshee is one of the forms of Goddess Tripura Sundari, the governing deity of powerful Shree Yantra. This Asht Lakshmi Shree Yantra Chowki can be placed in North or East or North-East corner of your home or office or place of business for blessings of prosperity, wealth, spiritual progress, success and fame.
Description of Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra
Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth. Our belongings such as land, properties, animals, grains, etc as well as virtues like patience, persistence, purity etc in the form of a character are nothing but our wealth and so also glory or victory.
Goddess Lakshmi isn’t just about blessing her believers with money or wealth. She is the storehouse of everything that a person can ask for – prosperity, peace, family, love, and more! Goddess Lakshmi is one of the most important deities in Hinduism and is one of the three Goddesses of the Trinity.
Details of Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra:
- Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra: 13″ x 9″ Inch
- Energized: Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra
Sanctified and Energized Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra:
Ashtalaxmi Shri Yantra is sanctified by the team of expert Pundits and Sages of astromantra.com for the instant effect and ready to use.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
The Shubh Labh Yantra is the divine combination of Lord Ganesha’s and Goddess Lakshmi’s essence and blessings. It holds the divine potency of both the deities in one Yantra as to bestow the positive reflection from both the divine souls together and for the same reason it is believed to be Maha Yantra.
Vastu Dikdosh Nashak Yantra is a complete understanding of direction, geography, topography, environment and physics. Vastu Dikdosh Nashak Yantra is used where faults of building, site, home or office due to wrong construction or creation cannot be rectified.
Bagalamukhi Yantra is for power & dominance over enemies & adversaries. The worshiper of this Yantra shall have an edge over competition, victory over adversaries, and the power to defeat rivals and conquer enemies. Since disease is also considered a major enemy of mankind, this Bagalamukhi Yantra also offers protection against diseases, chronic problems and accidents.
The Mars Yantra is the perfect device to soothe the ill placed Mars of your Birth Chart. Performing Pooja of this Yantra will equip you with its powerful radiations that can unknot your financial problems, relationship problems and anger attacks.
Shree Mahalakshmi Yantra is another very powerful Yantra from Lucky charm. In our human existence, we draw energy, strength success and power from legendary deities. Shree Mahalakshmi Yantra possesses cumulative power of those deities who have always mattered in Hindu pantheon.
Sometimes one single Yantra is not effective because of the complication of the problem and in such a situation, a specific set of Yantras is used for the solution. A Yantra having these sets is known as a Sampoorna Maha Yantra that is a complete Yantra.