“प्रत्यालोढ़ पदार्पितागी घशवहद घोराटटहासा परा, खड्गेंदी वरकर्त्रिखपर्रभुजा हून्कार बीजोद्भवा”
Tara Puja & Yajna
Goddess Tara is the second of the Das Mahavidyas. Tara, which means star, is seen as a beautiful but perpetually self-combusting. Hence Goddess Tara is perceived as the personification of unquenchable hunger that propels the life.
Tara is the Goddess who offers ultimate knowledge and gives salvation and also known as Neel Saraswati. Her weapons are Khadga, Sword and pair of scissor.
Tara Origin – During the churning of the milky sea when poison came out the ocean, Lord Shiva drank it to save the world from destruction. But Lord Shiva fell unconscious under the powerful effect of the poison. At this point Goddess Durga appeared as Tara and took Shiva on her lap and breast fed Him to counteract the effect of the poison. Hence Tara is said to be more approachable to the devotees because of her maternal instincts.
Tara Iconography – Goddess Tara is very much similar to Kali in appearance. Both are shown as standing upon a supine Lord Shiva with protruding tongue. However while Kali is described as black, Tara is portrait as blue. Both wear a necklace of severed human head. However, Tara wears a tiger-skin skirt while Kali wears only a girdle of severed human arms. Both have a lolling tongue and blood oozes from their mouths.
Goddess Tara, unlike Goddess Kali, holds a lotus in one of the above arms and a pair of scissors in one of the lower arms. In remaining two arms Goddess Tara holds bloody Kripana and Kapala (skull-cup) filled with the blood.
Tara Sadhana- Devi Tara Sadhana is done to achieve sudden gain of wealth and prosperity. Tara Sadhana sprouts seed of wisdom and knowledge in the heart of the Worshipper.
Benefits of Tara Puja & Yajna
Tara Devi is more like Kali in appearance. There are two interpretations for Tara Devi in one among them, she is said to be benevolent, gentle and compassionate while in the other she is fierce and dangerous. The latter description fits more for the Hindu Goddess Tara Devi. She is said to have originated from the tears of Sati.
Tara being dominative and uncontrollable boosts up the confidence of her devotees and takes them to greater heights in their professional success. She has the power of destruction and thus she destroys the negative energy by opening Manipura chakra and promotes ones health.
Individuals going through the main and sub period of Mahadasha and antardasa are insisted to carry out Tara Puja. This Puja will eradicate the evil effects of Brihaspati (Jupiter) Dosha. To get rid of all sorts of health ailments and deterioration in business, Tara Puja must be performed. Worshipping Tara will protect you from Pitra Dosha.
Meditating on Manipura chakra and worshipping Tara will improve your health and financial status. It will bring you promotion in your career and unmarried people will be blessed with marital opportunities. Tara Devi will also protect you from misfortunes and misleading. This Yajna will open your Manipura chakra and will eventually improve your knowledge and spiritual awareness.
Who can do Tara Puja & Yajna
- Planetary positions forming markesha yoga
- Enormous debt that pushes a person to extreme poverty
- Obstacles in functioning of business etc
- Lack of success and loses consistently in education & career
- Obstruction in promotion and destruction of career
- Social, financial and physical instance of misfortune
- Unforeseen troubles due to an unfortunate event.
- From bad influence of planet Jupiter
- Dus Mahavidya Maa Tara in awakening of kundalini
- Kundalini yoga is a spiritual practice and as such spirituality is contagious. Mantra is chanted (vibrated) to assure the purest inner guidance during the practice of kundalini yoga.
- The Dus Mahavidya Tara panchakshari mantra is for awakening the mooladhar chakra. On Sunday morning if we meditate praying Surya Deva being the adidevata of this chakra and practice the chant of Tara panchakshari mantra.
Besides its Beej mantra being “lam” if the Tara panchakshari mantra is chanted while meditating on Sunday mornings remembering the sun or Surya being the adidevata of this chakra. With this practice, gradually Mooladhar Chakra of the astral body will be opened and the Kundalini Shakti will start moving upwards travelling one by one across the Chakras.
Key feature of Tara Puja & Yajna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and “Kaal Bhairva” Puja
- Special worship of “Tara” the Goddess of “Knowledge”
- Dhoomavati Mahvidhya Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of “Tara” Yantra
- Tara Mahavidhya “Viniyoga & Body Naysa”
- Chanting of Tara Mahvidhya Main Mantra: “ऐं ॐ ह्रीं क्री हुं फट्”,
- Chanting Tara Mahvidhya Main Mantra as per requirement.
- Recite “Tara Mahavidhya Stotra” daily.
- Tara Mahavidhya Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete footage CD of Tara Puja & Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Book Dhan Laxmi Puja for Money Related Problems like, Victory, Success and harmony in Family, mental peace, and for unexpected profit, enhance businessmen circulation, through yajna and chanting mahalakshmi kuber main mantra as per requirement.
Online Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna Chanting Maha Mrityunjay Puja Mantra as per requirement for removing acute & Chronic Ailments. It is perhaps one of the most effective spiritual way to survive and rejuvenates a man or woman who is under a life threat and fighting against death.