“ॐ धूं बीजं मे शिर: पातु धूं ललाटं सदाऽवतु, धूमा नेत्रयुगं पातु वती कणौं सदाऽवतु”
Dhumavati Puja & Yajna
Among ten Mahavidya seventh places in the mother and the mother of Dhumawati this form is very fierce! This pattern is called the mother but the mother Alkshmi Not withstanding Alkshmi swaroopaa Lakshmi! According to one theory has it that the sacrifice Prajapati Daksha did not invite Shiva! Mother Sati considered it an insult to Shiva and his body was burned in the fire that destroyed and the smoke from the fire woke her mother took the form of Dhumawati! There are many stories similar to the origin of Mother Dhumawati some of which is based on mythology and some folk beliefs! Nath sect was worshipers of Dhumawati mother and they also composed a number of spells called Shabar.
Dhoomavati is depicted as old & terrifying elderly because she represents the first and the foremost state even before the entire creation and hence called Jyeshtha and Laxmi being younger is called Kanistha. So until and unless, you perform a Dhumavati Puja, there is no way we get a blessing from Laxmi as this is not possible. During the devshayani ekadashi, Vishnu as the chief administrator of this universe goes to rest then; Maa Dhoomavati takes control over everything for those 4 months.
Goddess Dhumavati Puja & Yajna Benefits
It helps to eliminate black magic influence and helps in removing curse done by others. It protects a person from sadness and misfortune, from widowhood, ill health and poverty.
Who can do Dhumavati Puja & Yajna?
- The person wants to destroy his enemy completely.
- The person wants to be courageous in any circumstances.
- The person wants to fight to the last to get the result.
Key feature of Dhumavati Puja & Yajna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and “Kaal Bhairva” Puja
- Special worship of “Dhoomavati” the Goddess of “Tantra Shakti”
- Dhoomavati Mahvidhya Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of “Dhoomavati” Yantra
- Dhoomavati “Viniyoga & Body Naysa”
- Chanting of Dhoomavati Mahvidhya Main Mantra as per requirement: “धुं धुं धुमावति ठ: ठ:”,
- Dhoomavati Mahavidhya Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete footage CD of Dhumavati Puja & Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Book Court Case Problems Puja for Court Case Problems like, Criminal Cases Problem, Civil Cases Problem
property case, family court case, land clearance court case through baglamukhi main mantra chanting as per requirement.
Book Online Business Problems Puja for Business Related Problems like, Business Loss, Wealth Problems, Money Laundering Loss of money & business establishment problem relief through mahalakshmi kuber mantra chanting as per your requirement.