“नमो देव्यै महा-देव्यै सततं नमः, पुत्रं सौख्यं देहि देहि, गर्भ रक्षा कुरुष्व मे”
Putreshthi Puja & Yajna
Getting a good progeny is the dream of every married couple. Called as Santana, a good male or female baby can light up the family life. Due to several reasons, some have difficulties in conceiving. Given below are some mantras that are appropriate under different circumstances. Chanting them in the right manner can help in getting progeny.
Praising Lord Krishna is several terms, this mantra asks him to bless the chanters with a child for the continuation of the lineage and for lighting up the lamp of the family.
Benefits of this Putreshthi Puja
This means that those who wish progeny, success in endeavors, worldly enjoyment and the final emancipation shall attain it by performing this Yajna. It is said that one attains this human birth by performing meritorious deeds in the past lives. In order to continue the lineage of ours it is necessary that we be blessed with healthy progeny. The Yajna is said to be equivalent to the Putreshthi Puja narrated in the Ramayana in providing healthy progeny to the performer.
Who Should Perform Putreshthi Puja?
Even when everything is fine, a woman may not be able to bear a child and medical treatments for both the parents may be necessary. During such situation there is no doubt that they will be going through a bad stage .It is the desire of every married woman to have a child of her own in such cases we could go ahead and perform a Putreshthi Puja which would benefit the mother.
It is the desire of every human being to have a child in his or her life. A woman longs for a child after she is married but due to some circumstances she might not be able to do so during such time instead of losing hope one should not only try scientific measures but also pray to god sincerely. It is said that if we pray to Shri Krishna with sincere heart then he does bless the couple with a child.
Key Feature of this Putreshthi Puja & Yajna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and “Shree Krishna”
- Special worship of “Shree Krishna” the Goddess of Vishnu for “Pregnancy Problems”
- Shree Krishna Baal Gopal Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of “Putreshthi” Yantra
- Chanting of Shree Krishna Main Mantra “ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रुं पुत्रं कुरु कुरु स्वाहा”
- Chanting Putreshthi Main Mantra as per requirement.
- Recite “Vanshnkya Kawach & Stotra” daily.
- Putreshthi Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete footage CD of Putreshthi Puja & Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Book Court Case Problems Puja for Court Case Problems like, Criminal Cases Problem, Civil Cases Problem
property case, family court case, land clearance court case through baglamukhi main mantra chanting as per requirement.
Online Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna Chanting Maha Mrityunjay Puja Mantra as per requirement for removing acute & Chronic Ailments. It is perhaps one of the most effective spiritual way to survive and rejuvenates a man or woman who is under a life threat and fighting against death.