“त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगंधिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्, उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात्”
Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna
Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna is a Puja & Yajna of Freedom. Freedom from all miseries, sorrows, pain and all problems. The Puja & Yajna of Lord Mahamrityunjay leads us to the mountain of meditation, which is indeed Lord Shiva’s abode. This is a Puja & Yajna of awakening of “Third Eye” (The spiritual knowledge & Power) which will lead us towards liberation “The Moksha” & free us from the cycle of Death & Rebirth. This Puja & Yajna purifies all the Karmas at a deep level. Mahamrityunjay Puja & Yajna is a life giving Puja & Yajna (Siddha Amriteshwari Puja & Yajna). This is a Puja & Yajna that is said to rejuvenate, bestow health, wealth, long Life, Peace, Prosperity and contentment. It wards off death and accidents of all descriptions. Besides, it has great curative powers. This is also known as “Moksha Puja & Yajna”. It is a Puja & Yajna of “Brahma Shakti”, “Vishnu Shakti” & “Shiva Shakti”. When we do this Puja & Yajna, divine vibrations are generated which wards off all the negative karma’s and evil forces. It creates a powerful protective shield. This Puja & Yajna have the highest healing powers which can cure incurable diseases. This is the Puja & Yajna to conquer unnatural death and connects us to our own inner infinite divinity.
Dhyan means “Meditation” and Linga means “form” . With the Grace (Shakti) of Guru when a person goes to a deep state of meditativeness within himself, the spiritual energy of the person naturally takes a shape of a “Linga”, with the grace of guru the linga is created in such a way that even those who do not know meditation can experience meditation. It is a deep science. Whoever comes within the sphere of Atma-Dhyan-Linga has the power to reach the peak of consciousness. It is a complete system of energy that one can make use of, on many levels of life.
Benefits of Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna
Mrityunjay Puja is perhaps one of the most effective spiritual way – the spiritual process of healing – to survive and rejuvenates a man or woman who is under a life threat and fighting against death. Mahamrityunjaya Yajna is said to be thousands of years old spiritual process which is done by invoking Lord Shiva in the form of MAHAKAAL OR MAHAKAL – the ultimate and primordial force of the universe who is believed to be capable of reducing (or even removing) the process of death and can rejuvenate the men or women who is fighting against death.
It is said to beneficial for mental, emotional and physical health and to be a salvation mantra, which bestows longevity and immortality. According to some Puranas, the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra has been used by many Rishis as well as Sati during the time when Chandra suffered from the curse of Prajapati Daksha. By reciting this mantra, the effect of the curse of Daksha, which could make him die, slowed, and Shiva then took Chandra and placed it upon his head. This mantra is addressed to Lord Shiva for warding off untimely death. It is also chanted while smearing Vibhuti over various parts of the body and utilised in chant or Yajna (Havan) to get desired results. Whereas the Gayatri Mantra is meant for purification and spiritual guidance, the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is meant for healing rejuvenation and nurturance.
Who has to get this Mrityunjay Puja done?
- Those who want to overcome the miseries.
- Those who want to overcome the sorrows of the life.
- Those who want to overcome the terminal case of illness.
- Those who want to have salvation and want to be free from the cycle of death and rebirth.
- Those who want lifelong peace.
Key Feature of Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash, Navagraha Puja, 64 Yogni Puja and Sarvtobhdrmandal Puja
- Rudrabhshek with 8 Chapters of Shukla Yajurvediya Rudra Aashtadhyayi Stotra & Special worship of Lord Shiva
- Mahamrityunjay Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of “Mahamrityunjay” Yantra
- Chanting of Mahamrityunjay Mantra “ॐ ह्रौं जूं सः ॐ भूः भुवः स्वः। त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिम्पुष्टिवर्धनम्……सः जूं ह्रौं ॐ“,
- Chanting Mahamrityunjay Main Mantra as per requirement.
- Recite “Shani Mahamrityunjay Stotra” daily.
- Mahamrityunjay Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- Rudra Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete footage CD of Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
US $27 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $30 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Book Court Case Problems Puja for Court Case Problems like, Criminal Cases Problem, Civil Cases Problem
property case, family court case, land clearance court case through baglamukhi main mantra chanting as per requirement.