“अतुलितबलधामं हेमशैलाभदेहं दनुजवनकृशानुं ज्ञानिनामग्रगण्यम्, सकलगुणनिधानं वानराणामधीशं रघुपतिप्रियभक्तं वातजातं नमामि”
Hanuman Puja & Yajna
Hanuman, the mighty ape that aided Lord Rama in his expedition against evil forces, is one of the most popular idols in the Hindu pantheon. Believed to be an avatar of Lord Shiva, Hanuman is worshiped as a symbol of physical strength, perseverance and devotion. The character of Hanuman teaches us of the unlimited power that lies unused within each one of us. Hanuman directed all his energies towards the worship of Lord Rama, and his undying devotion made him such that he became free from all physical fatigue. And Hanuman’s only desire was to go on serving Rama. Hanuman perfectly exemplifies ‘Dasyabhava‘ devotion— one of the nine types of a devotion— that bonds the master and the servant. His greatness lies in his complete merger with his Lord, which also formed the base of his genial qualities. On Tuesdays and in some cases, Saturdays, many people keep fast in honour of Hanuman and give special offerings to him. In times of trouble, it is a common faith among Hindus to chant the name of Hanuman or sing his hymn.
Benefits of Hanuman Puja & Yajna
For the removal of obstacles and for success of any work undertaken and for the protection and relief from various diseases and ailments. It is useful to gaining knowledge, education and wisdom and removal of all planetary Dosha, to attain immense life force to overcome challenges that come up in the path of life, to obtain courage and the will power to accomplish personal goals as well as social causes
Who has to do Hanuman Puja & Yajna?
- The persons having lot of problems and dilemma must perform the Hanuman Puja & Yajna.
- The person infested with black magic can overcome by performing Puja & Yajna.
- The person wants a healthy life should get this Puja & Yajna performed.
- The person under depression should go for this Puja & Yajna to come out from that stage.
Key Feature Hanuman Puja & Yajna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and “Panchmukhi Hanuman” Puja
- Rudrabhshek (Shukla Yajurvediya Rudra Aashtadhyayi Stotra) & Special worship of Lord Shiva
- Hanuman Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of Hanuman” Yantra
- Chanting of Hanuman Mantra “ॐ हं हनुमते नम:”,
- Chanting Hanuman Main Mantra as per requirement.
- Recite “Hamunan Kawach & Bajrang Baan Stotra” daily.
- Hanman Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- Rudra Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete footage CD of Hanuman Puja & Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Book Online Business Problems Puja for Business Related Problems like, Business Loss, Wealth Problems, Money Laundering Loss of money & business establishment problem relief through mahalakshmi kuber mantra chanting as per your requirement.
Online Mrityunjay Puja & Yajna Chanting Maha Mrityunjay Puja Mantra as per requirement for removing acute & Chronic Ailments. It is perhaps one of the most effective spiritual way to survive and rejuvenates a man or woman who is under a life threat and fighting against death.