“उधदिनधुतिमिंदु किरीटां तुंग कुचां नयन त्रययुक्ताम्, स्मेरमुखीं वरदांगकुशपाशाभीतिकरां प्रभजे भुवनेशीम्”
Bhuvaneshwari Puja & Yajna
Goddess Bhuvaneswari maintains the fourth position among all the ten significant Dus Mahavidyas. She is an incarnation of Goddess Shakti known as Adi Shakti i.e. one of the earliest forms of Shakti. Bhuvaneswari means the queen (Eshvari) of the universe (Bhuvan). She rules or commands the whole universe, possessing controlling influence of turning situations according to her desire.
“Bhuvaneswari” The Creator of the World is considered as the supreme goddesses who creates power of love, space, gives freedom and breaks us free from attachment and sufferings making us believe that true love has no form. She plays the role of creator and protector and fulfills all the wishes of her sadhak. Bhuvaneswari tantra Sadhna evokes 64 Yogini. The aspirant sadhak, having perfected this Sadhna is bestowed with 64 divine virtues or the 64 yogini from Mata Bhuvaneswari which helps to succeed in every venture the sadhak undertakes. This Sadhana can be started on first Monday of any Hindu month.
The Mother as Bhuvaneswari encompasses vastness and Space, which in Sanskrit is the fifth element Akasha. This is the form that contains the entire manifested universe, of which we are an infinitesimal part, the Mother of whom a sage sang in one of his Cosmic Chants “Thousands of suns and moons from Thy body do shine” It is also connected with the heart-space, the sacred heart which is the resting place of the Divine in all of us. Her name in the Vedas is also Aditi, the great mother of all the Deva. Yet another name familiar to all: Maya, or Mahamaya, the great veiling power of the unmanifested becoming the manifest.
Bhuvan means world, ishwari ruler, but nevertheless she is not an earth goddess at all, but a ruler of all space who fills it and protects it. This ruler ship gives her calmness and serenity, a dispassion and mildness that make her easy to approach. All troubles and woes disappear in the vastness and calmness of space. She is also known as Aditi, the primordial Mother.
Bhuvaneswari therefore is connected with Kali, because she provides the cosmic ground on which Kali dances – thus Space provides the ground for Time. She is sacred ground, the ground on which all creation unfolds, and therefore the innermost sheath covering the unmanifested, Lord Shiva. Her name Bhuvan, means cosmos, and appears in a truncated form in the famous Gayatri mantra.
She is connected with Tripura Sundari because she represents Jana Shakti, the energy from knowledge. The difference between the two is this calmness, the universal equipoise beyond all movement of passion or desire. She is the Mother who supports and interpenetrates all of creation, but the mother, too, without a court unlike Tripura Sundari.
Benefits of Bhuvaneshwari Puja & Yajna
- For removal of Dosha of the planets in the horoscope
- For removal of hurdles in obtaining the house and vehicles
- For removal of social, financial and physical problems
- For gaining confidence and memory
- For removal of negative effect of Moon
Who can do Maa Bhuvaneshwari puja?
Mata Bhuvaneswari protects a person from the following:
- Planetary positions forming a nirdhan yog
- Obstacles in obtaining house or vehicle etc
- Social, financial and physical instance of misfortune
- Loss of confidence and memory, insensitivity
- Emotional immaturity, irresponsibility
- From bad influence of planet Moon
- For education and career orientation
Key Feature of Bhuvaneshwari Puja & Yajna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and Kaal Bhairva Puja
- Special worship of “Bhuvaneswari” the Goddess of “Durga Shakti”
- Bhuvaneswari Mahvidhya Aahwan & Praam Prthishtha Siddh of “Bhuvaneswari” Yantra
- Bhuvaneswari “Viniyoga & Body Naysa”
- Chanting of Bhuvaneswari Mahvidhya Main Mantra as per your requirement: “ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं”
- Bhuvaneswari Mahavidhya Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete Bhuvaneshwari Puja footage CD of this Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Book Dhan Laxmi Puja for Money Related Problems like, Victory, Success and harmony in Family, mental peace, and for unexpected profit, enhance businessmen circulation, through yajna and chanting mahalakshmi kuber main mantra as per requirement.
Book Court Case Problems Puja for Court Case Problems like, Criminal Cases Problem, Civil Cases Problem
property case, family court case, land clearance court case through baglamukhi main mantra chanting as per requirement.