Chameli Ka Tel/चमेली का तेल: Jasmines/Chameli Ka Tel, is a genus of shrubs and vines in the olive family (Oleaceae). It contains around 200 species native to tropical and warm temperate regions of the Old World. Jasmines are widely cultivated for the characteristic fragrance of their flowers.
Since jasmine can’t be processed by steam distillation, it cannot be called an essential oil, even though that is exactly what it is. Instead jasmine is called an absolute because of the solvent extraction. Another example of an absolute is rose absolute. For an essential oil to be called an essential oil, it has to be processed using steam. This is the only difference between an absolute and an essential. The two are used in exactly the same ways in aromatherapy and alternative medicine.
To use Chameli Ka Tel, you could use it in a diffuser, a massage oil or lotion, or in a bath. Use caution when using this oil however because it is very strong. A little will go a long way. Jasmine is used to treat conditions such as depression, menstrual cramps and it is also an aphrodisiac. It should absolutely be avoided during pregnancy, as it stimulates contractions, but it is often used in the birth process to help labor along and ease pain.
The therapeutic abilities of Chameli Ka Tel owe much to its medicinal properties which include the following:
Benefits of Chameli Ka Tel:
- The jasmine fragrance will calm your nerves and help you relax. Once your nerves are soothed, automatically, problems such as hair loss are taken care of.
- Your hair will feel fragrant because the jasmine fragrance lingers even after the wash.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair, making your hair stronger and less prone to breakage.
- Chameli Ka Tel is a strong anti-septic. It helps fight any microbial infection in the scalp, especially dandruff.
- jasmine oil has very good moisturizing properties. Massaging the hair with Jasmine oil prevents dry and itchy scalp.
- You can also run a few drops of 1:3 jasmine oil – coconut oil mixture into your strands after shampooing for hair conditioning that leaves you smelling awesome.
- It helps tame unruly hair by deeply conditioning the hair.
Chameli Ka Tel Details:
- Chameli Ka Tel Quantity: 80 ML
- Chameli Ka Tel: 1 Pcs. Provided by AstroMantra.com
- Chameli Ka Tel Delivery: 2-3 days.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.