Ganesha Rudraksha/गणेशा रुद्राक्ष:If a Rudraksh of any mukh gets a protrusion on its body similar to trunk of any elephant, this Rudraksha is called a Ganesha Rudraksha. Only in recent times this Rudraksh has received wide popularity. The bead resembles Lord Ganesha with his trunk. In view of high prices commanded by eight or 11 mukhi Rudraksha, which are also blessed by Ganesha, traders sell this RudrakshAa as a cheaper alternative.
Ganesha Rudraksha bears a Trunk like elevation as is seen on the face of Lord Ganesha. Ganesha, the elephant-headed God of success and overcoming obstacles, is also associated with wisdom, learning, prudence, and power. He gives ‘Riddhi-Siddhi’ (spiritual power and prosperity). He is the first to be worshipped at the beginning of any auspicious occasion. The Rudraksha comes in all possible mukhis and commonly the 4, 5, 6 mukhis are seen.
Ganesha Rudraksha helps in increasing intelligence and makes a person capable to accomplish all the tasks. It brings luck and success. A person can get relief from all sufferings by keeping Ganesha Rudraksha at his worship place and worshipping it daily with proper rituals.
Ganesha Rudraksha helps to overcome conflicts and disharmony. The mukh of the Rudraksh gets an elevation on its body similar to the trunk of an elephant resembling the idol of Lord Ganesha. It is very auspicious to wear Ganesha Rudraksh on the Chaturthi to get desired results.
Significance of Ganesha Rudraksha:
- Rudra is a name for Lord Shiva and the Rudraksha trees (which bear the Rudraksha) are said to have originated from the tears of Lord Shiva.
- The wearer of this Ganesha Rudraksha is blessed with the blessings of Lord Ganesh.
- It is useful for deep meditation.
Benefits of Ganesha Rudraksha:
- It improves your chances of professional success.
- Helps destroy harmful negative energies around you.
- Gives you protection from the jealousy and evil desires of your enemies.
- It also gives you renewed courage and strength to face difficulties and gets rid of your sins.
- Rapidly improves your physical, mental and psychological health.
- Increases your wealth rapidly.
Details of Ganesha Rudraksha Bead:
- Color: Dark Brown
- Size 16x12mm
- Weight: 4.50 gm
- Nepal Shape: Round Shape
- Nepal Origin: Nepal
How to Wear Ganesha Rudraksha:
Ganesh Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha. On this Rudraksh an emerged shape of tusk is found which appears like the shape of Lord Ganesha. So it is called Ganesh Rudraksha. Retaining this Rudraksh a man will be always under the blessing of Lord Ganesha. All his hurdles and constrictions are removed and receive wealth. Read More..
Note : This piece is certified and guaranteed of originality by IGL, the government approved valuer.
US $27 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $30 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Eight-faced original and natural Rudraksha is the symbol of eight Vasus. This Rudraksha has a pivotal role in getting knowledge, inner contentment and concentration when a person wears this. It has been sanctified and appropriated by chanting Shiva Mantra for immediate effects and ready to wear.
Fifteen faced Original and Natural Rudraksha is the replica of Pashupati. This one is accomplished, sanctified appropriated by chanting Shiva Mantra by the expert Brahmins of Astro Mantra for immediate effects and ready to wear.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha protects the wearer from all problematic situations. 6 Mukhi (Six Face) Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Kartikeya who is the second son of Maa Parvati (Shakti) and Lord Shiva and is also the chief of the celestial army.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also called as Maha Mrityunjay Rudraksha as it represents Maha Mrityunjay form of Lord Shiva. Maha Mrityunjay Rudraksha rejunivates, bestows the wearer good health and wealth, longitivity, extreme protection from untimely death, sudden accidents and destroy all evil forces, black magic, occult and blesses the worshipper with contentment and very peaceful life.
A Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Brahma. However the powers of Holy Trinity (Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh) as well as those of Eight Digpals (Gods of All the Eight Directions - Agni, Indra, Varun, Som, Vishnu, Brihaspati, Vayu & Kuber) and Nine Planets are also treasured in this Rudraksha