“ॐ यक्षाय कुबेराय वैश्रवणाय धनधान्याधिपतये धनधान्यसमृद्धिं मे देहि दापय स्वाहा”
Kuber Puja & Yajna
Lord Kuber, who is considered treasurer of the riches of the world, is worshipped along with Sri Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth. Traditionally Shri Kuber is worshipped during Lakshmi Puja on Amavasya day. However, Shri Kuber is also worshipped on Dhan Trayodashi during five days Dewali festivities.
If you have statue of Shri Kuber then it can be used for Puja. If you don’t have Kuber statue then as an alternate you can consider chest or box of Jewellery, representing Shri Kuber itself and worship it. Before you start worshipping the chest, you should draw the sign of Swastik with Vermillion and tie Moli to it.
Benefits of Kuber Puja & Yajna
Kuber is the king of the Yakshas and the lord of wealth in Hindu mythology. He is also known as Dhanapati, the lord of riches. He is one of the Guardians of the directions, representing the Uttara-disha, meaning north of 4 directions in Sanskrit. Kuber is also the son of Sage Vishrava (hence he is also called Vaisravana) and in this respect, he is also the elder brother of the Lord of Lanka, Ravana. He is said to have performed austerities for a thousand years, in reward for which Brahma, the Creator, gave him immortality and made him god of wealth, guardian of all the treasures of the earth, the nidhi which he was to give out to whom they were destined. When Brahma appointed him God of Riches, he gave him Lanka (Ceylon) as his capital, and presented him, according to the Ramayana, with the vehicle pushpaka, which was of immense size and ‘moved at the owner’s will at marvellous speed’. When Ravana captured Lanka, Kuber moved to his city of Alaka, and established his Yaksha Kingdom there.
Kuber was rewarded by Lord Siva with the post of being one of the guards of the eight directions – the North. Kuber is mostly painted with his family and seen showering gold coins and navaratnas. Without His consent, even Mahalaxmi cannot give wealth.
He is also known as Dhanapati (Lord of Riches). Kuber is the trustee of all wealth and food grains, whereas creation of wealth and bestowal belongs to Lakshmi.
Who will perform Kuber Puja & Yajna?
- The person wants wealth.
- The person had a big loss in business.
- The person wants to prosper financially.
- The person in a big debt.
Key Feature for Kuber Puja & Yagna
- Shanti Paath
- Gauri Ganesha, Kalash and Shiva Pooja
- Special worship of “Kubera” the Goddess of Wealth & Prosperity
- Kuber Aahwan & Kuber “Yantra” Praam Prthishtha
- Kuber Viniyoga & Nayasa
- Chanting of Kuber Main Mantra “Om Yakshaye Kuberaye Vershrvnaye Dhan……..Dapaye Swaha”,
- Chanting Kuber Main Mantra as per requirement.
- Recite Shree Suktam & Laxmi Stotram daily.
- Kuber Dashansh Yajna & Purnahuti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Note: The complete footage CD of this Yajna will be sent with Prasad only to the people who will not attend the Yajna personally.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Book Online Business Problems Puja for Business Related Problems like, Business Loss, Wealth Problems, Money Laundering Loss of money & business establishment problem relief through mahalakshmi kuber mantra chanting as per your requirement.