Shell Conch/Shell Puja Shankh (शैल शंख): A symbol of juvenile democratic power on a deserted island, the Shell Puja Shankh harbors a secret power of its own. The shells of marine snails are composed of about 95% calcium carbonate, the same material as friable chalk, yet they are thousands of times harder. The remaining 5% consists mainly of organic substances. In the International Journal of Materials Engineering Innovation, researchers from the University of Cambridge use the Shell example as an illustration of the tenacity of architecture in the search for new synthetic materials for engineering, construction, and aeronautics.
Shell Conch is a mollusk, a marine gastropod that builds elaborate shells as a home. Moreover, it forms protection from predators. It has nine to 11 whorls on the projecting tower. In the smallest length scale, the box is made up of tiny crystals of calcium carbonate. In the so-called orthorhombic polymorphic form of aragonite. Each individual crystal is only 60 to 130 nanometers thick and about 100 to 380 nanometers in diameter, although they can be several micrometers long.
The significance of this Shell Conch is that keeping it will bring a vibration of healthy wealth. And thus add material benefits. Wealth, prosperity, and good thoughts will fly around the place where they keep it. In religious performances and rituals, people use the Shell Conch to announce the beginning of a prayer. Besides, the arrival of a deity. In some places, people collect the holy water in it and give it. People blow Shankh during every festival and auspicious beginning. Moreover, the sound brings freshness and new hope. People usually collect and store water in a conch shell which they sprinkle while performing Puja.
Shell Conch Benefits:
One of the auspicious creatures that bring good luck. During the Lakshmi Puja performance, people pour milk into the conch and then poured on the idol. The water collects in the Shankh then people offer in sun worship. The sonorous musical notes of the sacred Shankh pierce the air. That is when people blow it during religious festivals, thus giving pious emotions.
Shell Conch Details:
Weight: 0.008 kg Approx.
Size: “4” x “2” cm
Energized: Lakshmi Beej Mantra
Shipping: Within 4-5 Days in India
Shop: Books | Yantra | Rosary | Rudraksha | Gemstones | Rings | Kavach | Lucky Charms | Online Puja | Puja Items | Gutika | Pyramids | FengShui | Herbs | View All
There are no reviews yet.