Seven Mukhi Rudraksha: As per Ancient Vedic Texts, there are seven divine snakes who reside in the seven mukhas of this Rudraksha and therefore a person wearing this Rudraksha is protected from poisoning of any kind. Since this Rudraksha is blessed by many powerful Gods and Goddesses, the wearer is able to get good Name & Fame, Progress and Wealth as well as Good Luck by the blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi, Saptarshi, seven Divine Snakes, seven Divine mothers as well as planet Saturn.
Those who are suffering from miseries pertaining to body, finance and mental set-up should wear it. By wearing seven face Rudraksha man can progress in business and service and spend his life happily. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha may be worn on a regular basis. It affects entire psychological and physical neurophysiology. It sublimates the malefic effects of Shani.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- The seven Mukhi Rudraksha is worn during the Antardasa and Mahadasa of malefic Saturn. As you know, during the malefic phase of Saturn one may face many kinds of difficulties like health issues, financial problem and scandal as well.
- Wearing Seven Mukhi Rudraksha can be extremely beneficial. It neutralizes the negative effect of the planet Saturn during the transit period.
- If the planet Saturn is ill-disposed and debilitated in the birth chart, then it is very important to wear Seven Mukhi Rudraksha to dispel negative effect of the planet Saturn.
- Blessed by the Saptamatrikas, Saptarishis, Goddess Lakshmi and the Snake, Ananta (Infinite), this bead brings fame, progress, wealth and removes bad luck for the wearer.
- Astrologically, this Rudraksha is also known to control and balance Saturn’s malefic effects where results are dispensed as per one’s Karma.
- The Seven Mukhi Rudraksha can also be beneficial for people suffering from Saturnine diseases like arthritis, muscular pain, ailments of nerves and bones and other chronic diseases ruled by Saturn.
- It is also used by businessmen and professionals to attract wealth and stabilize their income.
Description of Seven Mukhi Rudraksha
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Anang form of Shiva. It is believed to transform a person into an Ishwar, i.e. a person full of possessions. The wearer transforms at both the material and spiritual level.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Details
- Color: Brown
- Size: 12×11.5 mm
- Origin: Nepal
- Energized: Rudra Mantra
- Metal: Silver
- Shape: Oval Shape
- Shipping: 3-7 Days all over world
How to Wear Seven Mukhi Rudraksha
7 Mukhi Rudraksha/Seven Faced Rudraksha is the perspective of seven mothers, this Rudraksha is extremely useful and beneficial. According to astrologers whenever any boy or man has a life threat due to ailment or accidents and this Rudraksha is suggested for the retention, it has been a miracle, this Rudraksha gave an amazing results each time. Read More..
Note : This Seven Mukhi Rudraksha piece is certified and guaranteed of originality by Lab.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Fifteen faced Original and Natural Rudraksha is the replica of Pashupati. This one is accomplished, sanctified appropriated by chanting Shiva Mantra by the expert Brahmins of Astro Mantra for immediate effects and ready to wear.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also called as Maha Mrityunjay Rudraksha as it represents Maha Mrityunjay form of Lord Shiva. Maha Mrityunjay Rudraksha rejunivates, bestows the wearer good health and wealth, longitivity, extreme protection from untimely death, sudden accidents and destroy all evil forces, black magic, occult and blesses the worshipper with contentment and very peaceful life.
Thirteen faced Original and Natural Rudraksha is said to be replica of Cupid (Kamdev). This Rudraksha is sanctified and energized by chanting Shiva Mantra by expert Brahmins of Astro Mantra for immediate effects and ready to wear.
Eight-faced original and natural Rudraksha is the symbol of eight Vasus. This Rudraksha has a pivotal role in getting knowledge, inner contentment and concentration when a person wears this. It has been sanctified and appropriated by chanting Shiva Mantra for immediate effects and ready to wear.
Eighteen faced Rudraksha is related to eighteen types of Vanaspati (herbs) in the Body. The person who wears this Rudraksha after proper Siddhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra) will never get any disease in the life time and get all kinds of happiness and comforts in his life.
Rudraksha (also spelled as Rudraksh) is the seed of medicinal plant botanically known as Elaeocarpus Ganitrus. It has great religious significance and used in Indian Folk Remedies & Ayurvedic medicines for a wide range of diseases.
Fourteen faced Original and Natural Rudraksha is the replica of Tripurari an assumption of Lord Shiva. It is the ultimate embodiment of Shiva. This one is sanctified and energized with Shiva Mantra chanted by the expert Brahmins of Astro Mantra for instant effects and ready to wear.