Siddh Moti Mala/Pearl Rosary: Pearl rosaries (Mala) are quite popular when it comes to beauty, grace and aesthetics. Since there are billions of cultured (non-natural) Siddh Moti Mala sold every day in the world, it is important to identify the natural ones. Before you decide to buy, it makes sense to be completely aware of its originality, genuineness and properties.
In astrology, gem stones are recommended on the basis of placement of planets in a horoscope. Moon governs this gem who is lord of Cancer Sign of the zodiac. Moon is one of the luminaries and is known for its influence on watery places, human mind, heart, sound sleep, on plants of juicy nature, mother and other females, on menstrual period of ladies and luster of their faces.
Pearl should be used if Moon is giving malefic results in the chart. Siddh Moti Mala ensures good sleep and helps in overcoming insomnia. Mental power is strengthened and depression is removed gradually.
Moon is also considered to have feministic nature and denotes tenderness and beauty. Moon also indicate mind of an individual. If Moon is positive and powerful in the horoscope, the person will be generous, beautiful and prosperous. If Moon is weak by placement in the chart or is in debilitated state or is in enemy sign, the desired results of Moon as well as the house it denotes cannot be expected. The person lacks confidence and suffers from instability, depression and insomnia.
He hardly gets any peace of mind. Specially, Saturn-Moon, Saturn-Rahu and Saturn-Ketu combination or aspect on each other in the chart is considered very bad. The native never comes out of depression in his life. -Siddh Moti Mala.
Gems affect the subtle energy field of human being. (To understand subtle energy, see our article Theory of Subtle Energy). Our energy and thought process and accordingly the actions (karmas) are governed by this subtle energy. If malefic planets are posited with Moon, or Moon is placed in 6th, 8th or 12th house of a chart, Pearl rosary can be worn. But finally before wearing Siddh Moti Mala, the horoscope should be got analyzed by learned Astrologer. -Siddh Moti Mala.
Siddh Moti Mala Used In:
- Sorcery activities, Moon veneration by chanting spells.
- Puja of Goddess Laxmi, archana, chanting Mantras, veneration, Yajna etc.
Siddh Moti Mala Benefits:
- Moon becomes strong.
- Moti Mala/Rosary provides mental peace. It increases blood regulations.
- Moti Mala/Rosary solves brain related problems.
- Moti Mala/Rosary brings happiness in life.
- Heals diseases such as blood Pressure and bladder disease.
- Calms down the fickle mind
- Strengthens mental stability and emotions.
- Moti Mala Give clarity of thoughts.
- Heals Swadhisthana Chakra (Sacral Chakra) located at the tailbone slightly above “Muladhara Chakra” between the naval and the base of spinal cord. An energized Sacral Chakra gives emotional balance, unity and harmony in relationships.
Siddh Moti Mala:
This Siddh Moti Mala is sainted by chanting Beej Mantra by the team of Pundits of astromantra.com and sanctified for instant effect and ready to wear.
Siddh Moti Mala Detail:
- Color: White
- Size: 5mm
- Weight: 30 gram
- Shape: Round Shape
- Energized: Chandra Mantra
- Shipping: 3-7 Days All Over World
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Yellow Hakik Mala strengthens the heart, helps in curing throat and solar plexus, detoxifies system, reduces temperature and sharpens the sight. It could be placed under the pillow to relieve insomnia and bring good dreams. It is known for granting strength, courage, protection and support.
Kamal gatta rosary is also known as dried lotus bead rosary. Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini- i. e., one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamal gatta rosary.
Vaijayanti means that which brings victory. Vaijayanti seed comes from the forests. White beads Vaijayanti Mala is used in different Acts like Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi etc. Vaijayanti Mala is also known as Lord Vishnu's garland.
A Rudraksha is believed to be a symbol of Lord Shiva. It is considered an important and divine bead for meditation among the sages and in the Hindu mythology. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree have been known to possess very powerful paramagnetic, electromagnetic and inductive characteristics that help in the healing of various health issues and awakening the Kundalini of the person who wears it.
The Tulsi mala or a rosary made from the holy basil plant is a beautiful thing to possess and wear. Hindus see the Tulsi mala - the light, chandan-coloured one as a way to connect to Vishnu or any of his avatars like Krishna and Rama.