Baglamukhi Puja and Yajna: Bagalamukhi or Bagala is one of the ten Mahavidyas (great wisdom goddesses) in Hinduism. Bagalamukhi Devi smashes the devotee’s (or the devotee’s enemies’) misconceptions and delusions with her cudgel. She is also known as Pitambara in Northern Parts of India.
“ब्रह्मास्त्रं च प्रवक्ष्यामि खेद्य प्रत्यय कारणम्, यस्य स्मरणमात्रेण पवनोऽपि स्थिरायते”
“Bagalamukhi” is derived from “Bagala” (distortion of the original Sanskrit root “valgā”) and “Mukhi”, meaning “Bridle” and “Face”, respectively. Thus, the name means one whose face has the power to capture or control. She thus represents the hypnotic power of the Goddess. Another interpretation translates her name as “Crane Faced”.
Baglamukhi Puja has a golden complexion and her dress is yellow. She sits in a golden throne in the midst of an ocean of nectar full of yellow lotuses. A crescent moon adorns her head. Two descriptions of the goddess are found in various texts- The Dwi-Bhuja (two handed), and the Chaturbhuja (Four handed).
The Dwi-Bhuja depiction is the more common, and is described as the Soumya or milder form. She holds a club in her right hand with which she beats a demon, while pulling his tongue out with her left hand. This image is sometimes interpreted as an exhibition of stambhana(Baglamukhi Puja), the power to stun or paralyze an enemy into silence.
This is one of the boons for which Bagalamukhi devotees worship her. Other Mahavidyas goddesses are also said to represent similar powers useful for defeating enemies, to be invoked by their worshipers through various rituals.
Baglamukhi Puja is also called Pitambara Devi or Brahmastra Roopini and she turns each thing into its opposite. She turns speech into silence, knowledge into ignorance, power into impotence, and defeat into victory. She represents the knowledge whereby each thing must in time become its opposite. As the still point between dualities she allows us to master them.
To see the failure hidden in success, the death hidden in life or the joy hidden in sorrow is ways of contacting her reality. Baglamukhi Puja is the secret presence of the opposite wherein each thing is dissolved back into the Unborn and the Untreated.
Baglamukhi Puja & Yajna Effects
Baglamukhi Puja & Yajna is the most effective Yajna. The Sadhak must worship Maa Bagalamukhi for days at a stretch with the observance of strict celibacy, and this commands an excellent physical, mental, spiritual and intellectual powers.
The Kundalini wave patterns and the thought formations demand a huge degree of boldness as well in the worshipper. Roughly 99% of all Vedic priests do not have the inherent skills it in them to fully worship Mata Bagalamukhi. That is how complex and powerful her worship is. To worship Bagalamukhi (Baglamukhi Puja) in the proper way is very difficult, yet very important.
Out of all the 10 Mahavidyas, Maa Bagalamukhi is associated with a huge amount of occult powers. She is prayed for occult powers as well. She is also sometimes called the Brahmastra (this is the weapon of Brahma that he uses during warfare).
Who can do Baglamukhi Puja & Yajna?
- Baglamukhi Puja for who desire success in every field?
- Baglamukhi Puja for who wants to overcome all the adversities on the way?
- Baglamukhi Puja who wants to get positive results?
- Baglamukhi Puja who want to push away negativity?
Key Feature of Baglamukhi Puja
- Veda Shanti Paath & Bagalamukhi, Kaal Bhairav Evocation
- Sankalpa (Manokamna) as per requirements
- Ganesha, Shiva, Durga, Bagalamukhi, Kaal Bhairav & Kalash Puja
- Special worship of Bagalamukhi-Kaal Bhairav Yantra Puja
- “Bagalamukhi- Kaal Bhairav Yantra” Praan Pratishtha Puja
- “Bagalamukhi- Kaal Bhairav Yantra” Viniyoga & Body Nyasa
- Chanting Bagalamukhi Main Mantra “Om Hleem Bagalamukhi Sarvadushtanam Vacham Mukhum etc...” as per requirement.
- Recite Bagalamukhi Stotra daily 108 Times 8 Days
- Bagalamukhi Mantra Dashansha or Bagalamukhi Mantra Yajna &Purnahuti
- Durga & Bagalamukhi Aarti
- End of Ceremony with Pushpanjali
Baglamukhi Puja & Yajna Note:
The Complete footage CD of Baglamukhi Puja & Yajna will be sent to the seeker with Prasad, Yantra, Kavach, Moli etc.
US $27 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $30 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.
Book Dhan Laxmi Puja for Money Related Problems like, Victory, Success and harmony in Family, mental peace, and for unexpected profit, enhance businessmen circulation, through yajna and chanting mahalakshmi kuber main mantra as per requirement.