Siddhi Herb/सिद्धि: According to the ancient Hindu texts, Siddhi Herb is one of the most effective, natural medicines available to mankind. It has known to be the cure for many nervous disorders, skin diseases and wounds.
According to the Vedas, when the ocean was churned by the Gods and the demons for acquiring the nectar, a drop of the nectar fell on Mount Madra. Siddhi Herb plant sprouted out from the drop and the drink made from the leaves of the plant became a favorite of all Gods, including Lord Shiva. After that Lord Shiva brought the Siddhi Herb down from the Himalayas for the pleasure of mankind.
Our own Ayurveda mentioned the medicinal properties of Siddhi Herb so long ago. In fact, Marijuana is mentioned in Rig Veda, Atharva Veda, Ayurveda and many other ancient Hindu texts. Some of the uses of Siddhi Herb that ancient Hindu scientists discovered thousands of years ago are – Dyspepsia, Nervous disorders, Severe pain, Insomnia, Dysentery, Gonorrhoea, Loss of appetite because of illness and even poisoning.
Medicinal Benefits of Siddhi Herb:
- The most valued property of siddhi is its percentage of essential fatty acids, which is higher than any other plant in the world.
- Among its various uses, it is an antibiotic for gram-positive bacteria, relieves nausea induced by chemotherapy and has been used to treat glaucoma.
- The principal use of siddhi in medicine is for easing pain and inducing sleep, and for a soothing influence in nervous disorders.
- Siddhi Herb is useful in neuralgia, gout, rheumatism, delirium tremens, insanity, infantile convulsions, insomnia, etc.
- The tincture helps parturition, and is used in senile catarrh, gonorrhea, menorrhagia, chronic cystitis and all painful urinary affections.
- The resin may be combined with ointments, oils or chloroform in inflammatory and neuralgic complaints.
- Seeds and leaves are used to treat old cancer and scirrhous tumors.
- Few plants have a greater array of folk medicine uses: alcohol withdrawal, anthrax, asthma, blood poisoning, bronchitis, burns, catarrh, childbirth, convulsions, coughs, cystitis, delirium, depression, diarrhoea, dysentery, dysmenorrhoea, epilepsy, fever, gonorrhea, gout, inflammation, insomnia, jaundice, lockjaw, malaria, mania, mennorhagia, migraine, morphine withdrawal, neuralgia, palsy, rheumatism, scalds, snakebite, swellings, tetany, toothache, uterus prolapsed, and whooping cough. Seeds ground and mixed with porridge given to weaning children.
Siddhi Herb Product Details:
- Siddhi Herb Weight: 200 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.