Nar Laung Herb/नर लौंग: Nar Laung Herb, tropical evergreen tree of the family Myrtaceae and its small reddish brown flower buds used as a spice. Cloves were important in the earliest spice trade and are believed to be indigenous to the Moluccas, or Spice Islands, of Indonesia. Strong of aroma and hot and pungent in taste, Nar Laung Herb are used to flavor many foods, particularly meats and bakery products; in Europe and the United States the spice is a characteristic flavoring in Christmas holiday fare, such as wassail and mincemeat.
Nar Laung Herb are the flower buds of the clove tree, an evergreen also known as Syzygium aromaticum. Found in both whole and ground forms, this versatile spice can be used to season pot roasts, add flavor to hot beverages and bring spicy warmth to cookies and cakes.
Nar Laung Herb are one of the main ingredients in gingerbread baked goods or a staple spice in Indian cuisine. In addition to their sweet, aromatic flavor, cloves are known for their potent medicinal properties. In fact, animal studies have found that the compounds in cloves may have several health benefits, including supporting liver health and helping stabilize blood sugar levels.
Nar Laung Herb Benefits
- Nar Laung Herb contain fiber, vitamins and minerals, so using whole or ground cloves to add flavor to your food can provide some important nutrients.
- Calories: 21, Carbs: 1 gram, Fiber: 1 gram, Manganese: 30% of the RDI, Vitamin K: 4% of the RDI, Vitamin C: 3% of the RDI.
- Fiber can help prevent constipation and promote regularity, vitamin C may help strengthen your immune system and vitamin K is an important nutrient for blood clotting.
- Meanwhile, manganese is an essential mineral for maintaining brain function and building strong bones. In addition to the nutrients listed above, ground cloves contain small amounts of calcium, magnesium and vitamin E.
- Antioxidants are compounds that reduce oxidative stress, which can contribute to the development of chronic disease.
- Cloves also contain a compound called eugenol, which has been shown to act as a natural antioxidant.
- In fact, a test-tube study found that eugenol stopped oxidative damage caused by free radicals five times more effectively than vitamin E, another potent antioxidant.
- In addition to eugenol, ground Nar Laung contain vitamin C.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant in your body and helps neutralize free radicals, which are compounds that can build up and cause harmful oxidative stress.
- Including cloves in your diet along with other antioxidant-rich foods can help improve your overall health.
Nar Laung Herb Product Details:
- Weight: 250 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
- Condition: Pure and Authentic
- Delivery: 3-7 Days All Over World
- Storage: Keep it in a dry place and away from moisture.
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.