Madar Wood/आक: Aak or Madar Wood is used in all Ayurveda, Homeopathy and allopathy. It is a soft poison which is used in Ayurveda for many incurable and stubborn diseases. Its three species are found-which are as follows:
Aak is known as “Arka” in Sanskrit. When we talk about the medicinal properties of this herb, it is mostly addressed with the name of Arka. Aak is a common Hindi name given to this plant which is familiar to the Indians as a perennial bush growing almost anywhere in the wild.
The tender light green stems of this plant when broken yield milky white exudates which is sticky and the plant is popular amongst the common population merely because of this peculiarity. These milky exudates are mildly poisonous and are considered as one of the plant toxins in Ayurveda. Though toxic, these exudates (latex) can be purified and put to use as a very effective antidote as well as herbal medicine – Madar Wood.
The name of Madar Wood plant is synonymous with Sun for the herb is very strong and astringent in action much like the powerful rays of Sun. It belongs to the Apocynaceae family of flowering plants.
- Calotropis gigantean: Their floral outdoors are white colored small bowl and inside are red and purple spots. There is less milk in it.
- Swetarak: Its flower is like a white Karbeer flower for some big, light yellow aura with red acacia. Its saffron is also absolutely white. It is also called ‘Madar Wood’. This is often displayed in temples. There is more milk in it.
- Rajarka: There is only one twig on which only four leaves, its flowers are like silver colors, it is very rare race.
- Apart from this, another type of Madar wood is found. That which bears pale green flowers.
- Brushing the teeth with Madar twigs will remove the diseases of the teeth.
- By taking 6 grams of Madar wood with coal mixture, the mercury stored in the body also goes through the urine.
Madar Wood Product Details:
- Madar Wood Weight: 50 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.