Gorakhmundi Herbs/गोरखमुंडी: Gorakhmundi (also known as East Indian globe thistle) is a herb with a wide range of reported benefits but minimal research on it. Some studies suggest it to be a potent anti-diabetic agent. Gorakhmundi Herbs appears remarkably potent at a few claims, but a huge limitation of the science behind this herb is that the mechanisms of actions and the actual molecules in the plant that exert these actions are currently not well known at all.
Gorakhmundi plant has many medicinal properties to treat various disease like epilepsy, mental illness, hemicranias, jaundice, diabetes, leprosy, fever, cough, gastropathy, hernia, haemorrhoids, helminthiasis, dyspepsia and skin diseases.
There are scientific evidences which show hypertensive, anxiolytic, neuroleptic, hypolipidemic, immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, bronchodilator, antihyperglycemic and hepatoprotective activities of this plant.
In Ayurveda the whole herb is used in insanity, tuberculosis glands, indigestion, bronchitis, spleen diseases, anaemia, pain in the uterus and vagina, piles, asthma, Leucoderma, dysentery, vomiting, urinary discharges, pain in the rectum, looseness of the breasts, hemicranias.
Uses of Gorakhmundi Herbs:
- Useful in fever, diabetes, urinary ailments and dermatoses.
- It is a blood purifier and stimulant to the heart, hence used in cardiac debility, associated with edema.
- The plant is used both, internally as well as externally. The application of the paste of its whole plant externally is beneficial in conditions associated with edema and pain, like arthritis, filariasis, gout and cervical adenopathy. internally Gorakhmundi Herbs is useful in vast range of diseases. The leaves juice mixed with black pepper powder, is an effective remedy for migraine.
- It relieves the blocked phlegm in bronchial asthma, cough and eases the problem.
- It is a drug of choice for vata diseases. Gorakhmundi Herbs is extremely useful in epilepsy, mental debility and as a nervine tonic.
- The medicated oil of its roots is salutary. The fresh juice of roots is given along with equal amount of buttermilk in treating tumours.
Gorakhmundi Herbs Details:
- Gorakhmundi Herbs: 50 Gram (1 Packet)
- Gorakhmundi Herbs Delivery: 2-3 days.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.