Gadhakand/गधाकंद (Punarnava) is a medicinal herbs and is famous for its health promoting benefits. Gadhakand (Punarnava) is used in treating obesity, improving appetite, jaundice, and general fever. The word Gadhakand (punarnava) literally means ‘renewer’ or one which renews the body as Punarnava tends to renew and revitalize the body systems. Almost all anti-obesity medications contain Punarnava/Gadhakand as one of its ingredients. Hence is beneficial in treating obesity. It also helps to maintain effective kidney function.
The extract of Punarnava(Gadhakand) has diuretic properties. Punarnava helps maintain efficient kidney function, with its diuretic, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory action. The roots have anti-convulsing, analgesic, laxative and expectorant properties. It has both diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore is useful in inflammatory renal diseases.
Punarnava(Gadhakand) is rightly called so as it can brings back missing vigor and vitality. It is a brilliant natural diuretic and very important herb for urinary system. It can be white or red. It has been used since long times for the treatment of liver disorders such as jaundice and hepatitis. Throughout the tropical region, it is used as a natural remedy for Guinea worms.
Benefits of Gadhakand:
- It helpful in arthritis as it reduces inflammation and pain in joints.
- Punarnava plant has beneficial uses for treating all the disorders of the kidneys as it can very efficiently decreases the urea levels in the body.
- It is good to treat Impotence and can enhance libido, erection and quality and quantity of semen.
- Punarnava acts as a carminative, increases appetite, digests Ama and reduces abdominal pain. It relieves constipation too.
- It is helpful herbal agent in reducing productive cough and asthma.
- It is suitable for good results in skin diseases like scabies and it is a brilliant natural remedy for guinea worms.
- This plant in combination with other herbal ingredients helps to treat anaemia.
- It has diuretic properties and is used in Ayurvedic preparations for renal calculi (kidney stone), Cystis and nephritis.
- Punarnava is extensively used to rejuvenate liver and detoxify it. It helps in jaundice or hepatitis.
- Boerhavia diffusa is potent herb in Ayurvedic preparations for menorrhagia
- It has ability to rejuvenate whole body and health. It strengthens the body and normalizes Dosha. This helps to boost the immunity to diseases.
Gadhakand Product Details:
- Gadhakand Weight: (200 Gram) 1 Packet Provided by AstroMantra.com
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.