Dry Kadamb Herb/सुखा कदम्ब: Dry Kadamb Herb is a herb mentioned in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia for the treatment of wounds, conjunctivitis, mouth ulcers, diarrhea, Irritable bowel syndrome and diseases related to the urinary tract.
Dry Kadamb Herb tree up to 45 m tall, without branches for more than 25 m. Diameter up to 100 (-160) cm but normally less; sometimes with buttresses. The crown is umbrella shaped and the branches are characteristically arranged in tiers.
Dry Kadamb Herb leaves are simple, 13-32 cm long. Flowers are in general orange, small, in dense, globose heads. They appear like solid, hairy orange balls. The Dry Kadamb Herb fruits are small capsules, packed closely together to form a fleshy, yellow or orange coloured infructescence containing approx. 8,000 seeds.
Dry Kadamb Herb is an evergreen, tropical tree native to South and Southeast Asia. A fully mature Kadamb tree can reach up to 45 m in height. Dry Kadamb Herb is a large tree with a broad crown and straight cylindrical bole. Dry Kadamb Herb flowers are sweetly fragrant, red to orange in colour, occurring in dense, globular heads of approximately 5.5 cm (2.2 in) diameter.
Benefits of Dry Kadamb Herb:
- The paste of the leaves of Kadamb are tied over the wound or area affected with localized pain and swelling to reduce the complaints.
- The decoction of the bark of Neolamarckia cadamba is used to wash the infected wound.
- The decoction of the bark of the plant is used for gargling to treat mouth ulcers and inflammation of the gums.
- The decoction of Dry Kadamb Herb is taken in a dose of 30-40 ml to treat diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
- The powder of the bark of the tree is given with sugar candy in a dose of 5-6 g to treat nausea and vomiting.
- The juice of the fruit of Kadamb is given in a dose of 40-50 ml to treat excessive sweating, thirst and burning sensation of the body.
- The decoction of the root of Neolamarckia cadamba is taken in dose of 30-40 ml to treat urinary tract infection and renal calculi.
- The decoction of the bark of the tree is consumed in a dose of 30-40 ml to treat fever.
- The paste of the bark of Kadamb is applied over black spots and pimples.
- The fresh juice of the leaf is consumed in a dose of 10-15 ml to treat leucorrhoea and increased menstrual flow.
- The fresh juice of the fruit is useful to increase the breast milk in lactating women.
- The paste prepared from the bark of stem and leaf of Kadamb is useful to treat pain, redness and itching due to insect bite.
Dry Kadamb Herb Product Details:
- Dry Kadamb Herb Weight : 250 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
US $32 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable for following countries: USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
US $34 for shipment weighing up to 500 grams applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago.
Shipping Time 7 to 10 Business Days, Via Indian Speed Post, Aramex, DHL, Fedex etc.
- For Shipping in all Over India charges Flat Rate ₹55 (applicable within India only).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Not Available, because all of our products are fully energized ready to use once their packing is opened, the energy of those products is connected to you to give you the benefits. If the packet is open, and you want to Return then it may not be possible.
- Shipping Time 3 to 5 Business Days, Via Shiprocket Logistics.