Biranjasipha/बिरंजसिफा: Yarrow is also known as common Yarrow, Biranjasipha and Achillea millefolium which belongs to the Asteraceae family. It grows to mainly in temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Asia, Europe, and North America. It is an herbaceous, perennial plant which produces one to several stems 0.2–1 m in height, and has a spreading rhizomatous growth form. The plant have been named after the Greek person Achilles. In India, Common Yarrow is found in the Himalayan region of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
It contains Alpha Pinene, Acetate, Beta Pinene, Borneol, Camphene, Chamazulene, Cineole, Camphor, Gamma Terpinene, Isoartemisia Ketone, Limonene, Sabinene and Tricyclene. The above part of ground. Biranjasipha is one of the easiest and most rewarding wildflowers to grow. It is a tough, long-lived perennial that blooms over and over throughout the growing season.
Biranjasipha has bright green foliage about six inches tall that resembles tiny fern fronds. The plants spread by short underground runners and under ideal conditions it will grow into continuous carpet over a large area.
This is a good garden plant, as it can be used in fresh or dried arrangements and has a pleasing fragrance. Flat-topped clusters of small, whitish flowers grow at the top of a gray-green, leafy, usually hair, stem.
Yarrow was formerly used for medicinal purposes: to break a fever by increasing perspiration, to treat hemorrhaging and as a poultice for rashes. A tea used by Native Americans to cure stomach disorders was made by steeping the leaves. The foliage has a pleasant smell when crushed.
- It is commonly used for stomach issues such as diarrhea and gas. It is also helps to relieves in high blood pressure, piles and fiver. It helps to promote the menstrual flow. It is very helpful in treating allergies such as watery eyes, dust and pollen. It is also used to aid in healing skin conditions such as eczema.
- It helps to relieves in common cold and fevers.
- It is beneficial in stomach discomfort such as gas and diarrhea.
- It helps to relieves in gum inflammation (gingivitis).
- Yarrow Extract helps to ease in toothache.
- It also helps to relieve in high blood pressure.
- It also helps to relieves in the problem of flatulence.
- It helps to relives in the problem of irregular menstruation.
- Weight: 250 Gram (1 Packet) Provided by AstroMantra.com
- Form: Raw Herb
- Condition: Authentic, Clean and Sorted
- Delivery: 3-7 Days All Over World
- Storage: Keep it in a dry place and away from moisture.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.