Energized Crystal Tortoise:According to Fengshui, these four animals control the energy in a person’s life. Secondly, placing a tortoise or a turtle in the backyard of your workplace or home will result in the abundant availability of energy. Enhancing your career is best possible with the placement of a black tortoise in the north.
Energized Crystal Tortoise has great significance both in Vastu and in Fengshui. Tortoise has a long life and hence it denotes Long life. That is why it is recommended to old people for increasing their longevity. Crystal Tortoise works as an aid to Vastu correction as it has tremendous power to balance and harmonize the environment around us.
Energized Crystal Tortoise is very helpful to target many things like for improving concentration, fetching positivity, bringing fortune and so on. Here, we are going to explore a lot about it. Let’s have a look.
As in Puranas, Lord Vishnu took the form of tortoise to uphold the earth and its beings during the Sagar Manthan; Lord Vishnu’s Tortoise is second avatar and is called as Kurma avatar.
It is needless to say that the crystal tortoises hold a great value in Vastu as well as in Fengshui. It is widely known for longevity of life.
And that’s why it used by old people on a large scale with the intention of increase the life. Do you know how it works? Actually, it plays an important role to balance and harmonize the environment surrounding you.
Benefits of Energized Crystal Tortoise:
- It removes the negative waves around you and keeps you safe from them.
- You get ooze with the positivity, stamina and great energy.
- It helps to correct Vastu if there is something wrong in house or at workplace.
- It purifies the place where it is places.
- It helps the student to concentrate them in their studies.
- Installing this adjacent to your study table is very beneficial.
Where Should You Install Energized Crystal Tortoise:
- In order to improve your health, you should place it in east direction.
- If you have been suffering from sleeplessness then you must place it near your head.
- You may also install it in your temple at house on a yellow cloth.
- To bring positivity in your career, you must place it in north direction of your home.
- To fetch the good flow of money, you can put it into your cash locker.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Dragon is a splendid animal, having the head of a Dragon and the body of the turtle, with a baby turtle on its back (for good ‘descendants luck’), and a special coin in its mouth (for financial prosperity). AND for good measure, it is sitting upon a large pile of coins and ingots(huge prosperity and financial wealth). The dragon is a luck animal which brings the chi of success, courage and determination. Combine it with the longevity of the tortoise and you have just the thing to keep at your office for steady and long lived success.
Cat’s Eye harmonizes Ketu which is traditionally known as the “tail of the dragon”. In Jyotish, Ketu is the descending node of Chandra (Moon). It’s influences are similar to Mangal or Mars and include liberation, abstract thinking, asceticism, non-attachment, healing, moksha-enlightenment, wisdom and that which is hidden.
You can place the gold ingots in Southeast corner of your living or family rooms, offices or business premises to activate the wealth sector based on the Pakua 8 Aspirations Life Theory and thus attract money luck. It can also be used to energize mentor luck in the Northeast sector.
The Arowana Fish can be seen as a symbol of wisdom. faith, freedom, wholeness and purity. In China, the fish is an ancient symbol of Affluence and Abundance.The fish represents Yang Energy, which brings Good Fortune. Fish also symbolize freedom from Restriction.