November Festivals 2019
November Festivals/नवम्बर त्यौहार: November is the eleventh and penultimate month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars, the fourth and last of four months to have a length of 30 days, and the fifth and last of five months to have a length of less than 31 days(November Festivals). November was the ninth month of the ancient Roman calendar. November retained its name (from the Latin novem meaning “Nine”) when January and February were added to the Roman calendar.
November/November Festivals is a month of late spring in the Southern Hemisphere and late autumn in the Northern Hemisphere(November Festivals). Therefore, November in the Southern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent of May in the Northern Hemisphere and vice versa(November Festivals). In Ancient Rome, Ludi Plebeii was held from November 4–17, Epulum Jovis was held on November 13, and Brumalia celebrations began on November 24. These dates do not correspond to the modern Gregorian calendar.
The entire vibration of November is going to be guiding all of us to awaken to higher levels so we can feel connected aligned with our purpose.
No matter what life deals your way, we all have the power to co-create and be active participants in our reality. We may not have all the control, but we can definitely control how we choose to react to things(November Festivals). With this in mind, we can all use the energy on offer to us in November to help us co-create the life that we truly want to lead.
We can all use this energy to bring in more love, abundance and gratitude, all we need to do is start focusing our attention on what we want, rather than what we don’t want.
November is the 11th month out of the year and the number 11, as you may know, holds a lot of power. It brings about the sacred vibration of higher consciousness and so much more(November Festivals). As the end of the year draws closer and closer each passing day many people are reflecting and trying to zone in on what they are lacking. You should use the month of November(November Festivals) to really strengthen your foundations in life.
November Festivals List 2019
- Labh Panchami/लाभ पंचमी 01-11-2019
- Chhath Puja/छठ पूजा 02-11-2019
- Gopashtami/गोपाष्टमी 04-11-2019
- Akshaya Navami/अक्षय नवमी 05-11-2019
- Kushmand Navami/कूष्माण्ड नवमी 05-11-2019
- Bhishm Panchak/भीष्म पंचक 08-11-2019
- Devuthani Ekadashi/देव्त्थान एकादशी 08-11-2019
- Tulsi Vivah/तुलसी विवाह 09-11-2019
- Vaikunth Chaturdashi/वैकुण्ठ चतुर्दशी 10-11-2019
- Dev Deepavali/देव दीपावली 12-11-2019
- Kartik Purnima/कार्तिक पूर्णिमा 12-11-2019
- Gurunanak Jayanti/श्रीगुरुनानक जयंती 12-11-2019
- Nag Deepavali/नाग दीपावली 12-11-2019
- Nehru Jayanti/नेहरु जयंती 14-11-2019
- Kal Bhairav Ashtami/कालभैरवअष्टमी 19-11-2019
- Utpanna Ekadashi/उत्पन्ना एकादशी 23-11-2019
- Pradosh Vrat/प्रदोष व्रत 24-11-2019
- Margshirsh Amavasya/मार्गशीर्ष अमावस्या 26-11-2019